ABOUT OUR COMPANY
NP Digital is a Global Award-Winning Performance Marketing Agency. In 2022 NPD was named Adweek’s #1 fastest-growing large international agency with over 500 employees. For a second consecutive year, we landed in the top 10% of Inc. 5000’s fastest-growing private companies. All while maintaining employee satisfaction, which earned us an Inc. Best Workplaces 2022 award.
NP Digital combines proprietary platforms with best-in-class talent to deliver leading edge experiences centered around: paid and organic search, social, content, retargeting, performance display, feed management and conversion rate optimization.
ABOUT OUR TECHNOLOGY
Neil Patel has been recognized by the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, and the United Nations as one of the world’s most influential marketers and entrepreneurs. He’s the founder of NP Digital, a global award-winning performance marketing company with offices in 6 countries and over 700 employees in 15 different countries.
Ubersuggest is a SaaS company and NP Digital’s proprietary SEO tool specializing in keyword suggestions. It allows business owners to get insight into the strategies that are working for others in their market, so they can adopt them, improve them, and gain an edge.
AnswerThePublic listens to autocomplete data from search engines and uses it to quickly generate keyword phrases and questions for content, products, and services. It’s a valuable source of consumer insight to create fresh, ultra-useful content, products, and services.
Ubersuggest and AnswerThePublic are part of NP Digital’s fast-growing proprietary technology division. This role will be pivotal in supporting the growing development and acquisition of new tools and capabilities for NP Digital’s marketing and content ecosystem.
You will join a remotely distributed engineering team of >20 people with high talent density who enjoy working in our fast-paced, 100%-remote environment. Our team is fully international and passionate about building the future of content and marketing.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
We’re hiring a Product Manager who will be a strong leader for the three new products we’re launching and expanding, which includes our recently acquired business, AnswerThePublic.
You will report to our Managing Director and take ownership of the product roadmap, partnering closely with engineering, product design, and marketing teams to deliver impactful solutions for content ideation, creation, and optimization for creators worldwide.
- 3+ years of product ownership or product management experience
- Proficient in tackling open-ended challenges by applying structured thought processes and frameworks
- Proven skills in leading multiple work streams, managing projects from ideation to delivery, and balancing stakeholder expectations
- Ability to move quickly and make well-informed trade-offs by leveraging data analysis and user feedback
- Prior experience with Scrum/Agile methodologies
- Experience launching and scaling new products
- Experience managing multiple products and value streams
- Experience with Hotjar, Kissmetrics, Google Analytics, Hubspot, and other product analytics platforms
- Exceptional people skills and the ability to lead through influence
- Strong, active listening skills
- Excellent time management and prioritization
- Ability to inspire and motivate others
- Expertise in balancing competing priorities and demands
ABOUT THE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Own the end-to-end process of shipping features and iterations to solve our customers’ problems
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Product, Operations, Engineering, and Data Science, to align on a shared vision and drive execution towards it
- Take leadership in every aspect of the process, from shaping overarching strategic decisions to crafting the specifics of marketing campaigns and product launches
- Facilitate the transition from Kanban to Scrum with our incipient delivery teams, championing best practices to enhance efficiency and collaboration in backlog management, specifications, and discovery
- Develop a profound understanding of our customers, assess existing customer experiences, identify pain points, and design seamless, effortless interactions
- Developing and prioritizing the product backlog and ensuring the development of high-quality products
- Defining product requirements and working closely with the engineering team to deliver on time and within budget
- Create clear and concise epics and user stories with well-defined requirements and acceptance criteria, driven by product needs and vision
- Identify and track key metrics for product success, integrating qualitative and quantitative data to assess future opportunities and drive ongoing improvement
- Effectively convey the value, status, and constraints of your projects to the Managing Director on a regular basis
- Building and maintaining a product discovery backlog to prioritize product opportunities in alignment with the leadership vision and customer needs
- Collaborating with vendors and partners to identify and incorporate new technology solutions
- Experience in the marketing and SEO industry
- Previous experience in a SaaS company, ideally serving more than 50,000 MAUs
ABOUT YOUR CAREERAs an organization we support your growth and development by investing in your learning to advance your career. We believe in empowering you to showcase your knowledge and skills to win together. Career path opportunities for this department include:
Product Manager (typically 3 years)
Senior Product Manager (typically 3-5 years)
Lead Product Manager (typically 5-7 years)
Principal Product Manager (typically 7-10 years)
Senior Lead (typically 10-11 years)
Group Product Manager (typically 11-12 years)
Director of Product (typically 12+ years)
ABOUT OUR BENEFITS
We offer a comprehensive and flexible benefits package to all regular, full-time employees. Benefits include but not limited to:
National Anthem Blue Cross medical plans; EPO, PPO and HDHC options available
Flexible paid time off; 16 weeks Maternity and 6 weeks Paternity leave
Health Savings with employer contribution, Flexible Spending Accounts, Dependent FSA
Vision and Dental coverage
Employer paid short term disability, life and AD&D insurance, as well as Rocket Lawyer
Voluntary pet insurance for your furry family members
Voluntary hospital indemnity, critical illness, and supplemental life insurance
New Hire technology stipend to set up home office
ABOUT THE COMPENSATION
Base Salary: USD $125,000.00 to $135,000.00; depending on experience and skills
Discretionary annual bonus: Up to 10% of annual salary
ABOUT OUR CULTURE
We value our best-in-class company culture, which is results-driven, innovative, fast-paced and fun. Our focus is on outcome, not output. We encourage our employees to work with an entrepreneurial spirit while applying a businesslike approach. When you work with great people and leaders that support you, there is no end to what you can accomplish. We celebrate different backgrounds and perspectives from our team members, but one thing we all have in common is a core set of values:
“Think Big” challenges our teams in all aspects of the business. For our clients, it requires that we expand their vision beyond what’s expected, while pushing us to become a committed partner who provides strategic recommendations and measurable outcomes.
“Own It” plays a key role in encouraging employee autonomy. We believe owning it inspires employees to build skillsets within their roles and beyond to drive their career where you want. “Own It” highlights ability to make the work yours and deliver creative results.
“Have Fun” means we enjoy working together and cultivating a great work experience for everyone. Our passion for what we do is visible throughout the organization. Anything we enjoy, we are naturally going to do better, so we make our work something we look forward to, rather than simply something we have to do.
NP Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer, proud of our diversity and inclusive culture! Our goal is to positively impact change through our actions, and we’re committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.