The Service Design Team plays a vital part in exploring ambiguous opportunity areas and clarifying what new value propositions we should go after and crafting visions on how they could work in the future, whilst working collaboratively with various teams across product and tech, and the broader business. You’ll also work on projects that are focused on exploring new solutions or future states for various user groups across JET. As well as building the service design practice and scaling its impact across the company. Your knowledge will also help identify opportunities to scale service design and innovation thinking across the organisation.
These are some of the key ingredients to the role:
- Lead large-scale, complex service design and future value proposition projects, from inception to the beginning of delivery
- Work as a part of a multidisciplinary team to conduct market research, workshop facilitation, problem framing, and brainstorming whilst building positive stakeholder relationships
- Develop clear narratives, stories, and visions based on user needs and business insights – marrying both qualitative and quantitative from various sources to influence senior stakeholders on the future direction of an area
- Scope and conduct research with a variety of users and business stakeholders – from front-line workers to c-suite executives
- Present and communicate your findings to a broad set of audiences, including senior stakeholders across the business to influence decision making
- Facilitate collaboration and alignment on the project on an ongoing basis to achieve a bought-in vision from stakeholders
What will you bring to the table?
- Significant industry or consultancy experience in a Service Design or Strategy role applying human centred design in complex and/or scaled organisational environment
- Experience in applying creativity to develop and apply a wide-range approaches, methods, and processes that require research, facilitation, visualisation and heavy synthesis to help teams consider new paths forward that deliver both user and business value
- Experience leading complex projects that require meeting the needs of multiple user groups, whilst working closely with cross-business stakeholders
- Experience visualising work and transforming into compelling narratives – from mapping service journeys and blueprints to curating compelling narratives that incorporates data and insights to help drive strategy, prioritisation, decision making, and/or roadmapping
- Exceptional stakeholder management and communication skills