Informa Tech is on a multi-year journey to become a digital-first, customer-centric, data-driven company. We have high-growth ambitions based on accelerating our digital revenues, and this role will be part of a multi-million-pound investment programme.
What We’re Looking For
We’re looking for a Product Manager to join our product team and help us build a leading B2B Digital Marketing Services business. This role will be responsible for and focused on gathering insights and data that will drive our product development and GTM.
You’ll be someone who lives and breathes for the voice of the customer, gets their kicks from understanding pain points and creating valuable customer experiences.
Our organisational structure is matrix-based, with central teams (where this role sits) working closely with business units that have P&L responsibility for a portfolio of brands across media, events, research and training. As such, building relationships, partnering with, and influencing P&L owners and their teams is crucial to the success of this role.
Ideally you’re a product manager with knowledge or experience in B2B Digital Marketing, MarTech or SalesTech products and services, having had some experience with our customer – the marketer. Maybe you have been one in a past life! But this isn’t essential, more importantly we are looking for a product manager who has great experience in leading and managing customer insight and voice of customer programmes.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Define and execute a global voice of customer programme, considering our portfolio, our markets and product innovation plans
- Manage and run programs to grow insights around retention and loss
- Take action on insights to champion changes in our products and processes to support customer loyalty and DDG (digital demand generation) CX
- Work closely with the broader product management team and aligning with any existing advisory boards or opportunities to collaborate on c-suite forums. Seek opportunities and create consistency
- Lead the representation of our customer’s needs as we define our audience strategy with our Audience Development team
- Champion the voice of the customer, tell the story across Informa Tech bringing all teams on board
- Lead on and work closely with our continuous improvement team to drive customer experience improvements and customer journey mapping
- Support persona segmentations and market fit analysis to drive innovation and create strong market propositions
- Champion broader digital marketing services trends to educate across Informa Tech and that allow for future product efforts and insights
- Develop investment cases for the voice of customer programme
We’d love to hear from you, especially if..
- You take a customer first approach to everything you do
- You have a real passion for understanding pain points and jobs to be done
- You build trust quickly and are comfortable working within a matrix organisation
- You can convert complex ideas and quantitative data into simple messages and story narratives
- You love bringing people on the journey and are comfortable presenting to all sizes and mixes of audiences
- You have proven ability to collaborate with and influence various teams
Employee experience is very important to us at Informa. On top of joining a supportive, diverse and ambitious team that welcomes all types of candidates, we make every effort to offer flexible working patterns and prioritise promotion opportunities for internal candidates. Our benefits include:
- A tailored learning and development plan and access to online material to support your career development
- 25 days annual leave, 4 days for volunteering and a day off for your birthday!
- Competitive Benefits package including pension, healthcare and a range of wellbeing benefits
- Share-Match options so you can become a shareholder
- Regular social events and networking opportunities
We know that sometimes the ‘perfect candidate’ doesn’t exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don’t fit all the requirements. If you’re excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we’re looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under local law. This role may also be available on a flexible working or part time basis – please ask the Talent Acquisition team for more information