At KI Professionals, we’re looking for an Agile Project Manager to join our team in Stuttgart. As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing exciting mobility IT projects for our clients in the Stuttgart area.
Your main goal will be to guide the team towards success by utilizing strong leadership skills and implementing Agile methodologies to navigate project complexities and manage multiple stakeholders.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create a project plan that aligns with the Agile principles and outlines the scope, timelines, and resources required to complete the project.
- Ensure that the team is motivated, engaged, and working towards the common goal. Foster a culture of collaboration and continuous improvement.
- Communicate with stakeholders regularly to provide updates on the project’s progress and manage expectations.
- Identify and manage risks that could impact the project’s success, and develop contingency plans to mitigate them.
- Set performance metrics for the team and track progress against them. Use this data to continually improve the team’s performance.
- Manage project budgets, ensuring that costs stay within the allocated budget.
- Continuously evaluate the team’s processes and practices to identify areas for improvement and implement changes as necessary.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business informatics, computer science, industrial engineering, possibly also business administration or economics with IT specialization, or have completed comparable training.
- Practical experience in Agile Project Management
- Understanding of digital change and the new technological possibilities and enjoy optimizing procedures and processes
- Experience working with modern project management and collaboration tools (e.g. Atlassian, MS Teams, Zoom, Slack, Miro, …)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German (C1) and English (C1)
What you can expect:
- A vibrant tech company that acts at the frontline of innovation together with our prominent clients
- A flat and dynamic work culture where ideas and initiatives are encouraged
- Competitive salary with an attractive sales bonus
- Broad opportunities for personal development
- Great equipment and tools to perform your job in the best possible way
- Hybrid working model
We’re looking forward to meeting you 😉 just submit your application and see you on the other side!