Hey everyone! We’re looking to hire a mid-level Product Manager for a healthtech start-up we work with.
- Brand new pre-seed funded start-up with experienced design and development teams.
- Coming out of stealth and releasing their first product to the market in September after successful year of user trials.
- Mobile focused
- Fully remote – US, UK, Sweden, Romania form the team at the moment.
- Timezone: EST to CET +1. (Please read this bit before applying it’s very important to them).
- Comfortable working in an iterative environment
- Experience working with designers and developers on a daily basis
- Experience running stand-ups
- Natural problem solver with good technical understanding.
- Fluent / native proficiency in English.
- Timezone as above
- Happy to work as a freelancer, with a chance to move into a fulltime position post-launch.
- Available to start in the next 2-3 weeks (sooner if you want!)
- You’ll be working with an experienced product manager who will set the strategy, and leave you to be accountable for providing the daily momentum and holding yourself and the rest of the team accountable for hitting milestones and weekly goals.
If this sounds interesting please send your CV / resume to email@example.com, including your availability and day rate – plus anything else you think would convince us to hop on a call to discuss further.
Have a great day.