Loomery accelerates product progress. We form trusted teams to work on high value problems.
We’re a group of passionate product people, designers and engineers who work with organisations to help them innovate with software at pace. Since launching two years ago we’ve worked with large businesses, universities and startups to design and deliver new digital products. In the past few months we’ve worked with Tesco, Diageo, Jaguar Land Rover, and the University of Bath.
You will join a growing team, led by founders Brett Thornton and Tim Checkley. Brett and Tim are strategy and product leaders with over two decades of experience delivering for many of the most ambitious organisations in the world including Apple, The Met Office, Visa, NatWest and Tesco.
We are passionate about creating a diverse company that’s a stimulating and supportive place to work – and one that leaves the planet better than we found it.
We’re looking for a talented product leader to support our teams and clients in the development of impactful strategies and digital products.
In the role you will:
- Translate ideas into strategy and execution, guiding product development for client teams from start to finish.
- Act as a product mentor and consultant for our clients, helping them achieve a high return on investment.
- Lead product discovery and user research for our teams, modelling and embedding effective ways of working.
- Collaborate closely with designers and engineers to execute and make product progress.
- Contribute to new business pitches and content efforts for Loomery.
- Coach, mentor and line manage junior team members.
The role will report into George, our Head of Strategy. The team work from our office in Bloomsbury 2-3 days a week.
You will work in cross-functional teams to get deep under the skin of our clients’ businesses, their customers, and the role technology can play for both. You will then develop strategies to create powerful experiences and commercial success, partner with designers and engineers to make that strategy reality, and help clients find ways to adapt to change faster.
You will be someone who is excited about the challenge of joining an early-stage business with a small team. We’re hoping for someone with curiosity and excitement about the latest generation of technology and is eager to discover how far they can be pushed in the pursuit of outstanding digital experiences.
We’re looking for applicants who have:
- 3+ years experience working in product management or product strategy roles.
- Shipped world-class products across web and mobile.
- Experience spanning the worlds of design, user research, and engineering.
- A strong appreciation of what makes a great user experience, and how that translates into success for businesses.
- A passion for technology and a curiosity for how it can be used to create value for businesses and their customers.
- An itch to be part of a team that builds real solutions, rather than just ‘strategizing’.
- Excellent client-facing skills, and the ability to present and communicate strategies, concepts and ideas clearly.
- Perfect or near native oral and written English.
You will be:
- Commercially aware and a natural strategic thinker.
- Organised and proactive, able to excecute with strong attention to detail.
- A collaborative contributor, who enjoys working closely with colleagues and clients alike.
- Flexible and adaptable, with a ‘can-do’ approach and solid problem-solving skills.
- Focused on continuously developing yourself, learning new techniques and approaches.
- Someone who thrives in a dynamic environment and will contribute to ongoing organisational improvements.
To read more about the role see here:
How to apply
If Loomery sounds like the sort of place you would like to work, and you think you could be a successful product strategist here, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org, sending your CV and a brief cover letter.
The interview process with Loomery usually consists of two rounds of video calls.