TransferRoom is a hyper-growth B2B SaaS business on a mission to change the football transfer market for the better. We do this by empowering football clubs, agents and players to be successful in the transfer market by giving them real-time market intelligence and direct access to a global network of decision-makers.
Since our launch in 2017, clubs have used TransferRoom to facilitate over 3,000 transfers, and we are proud that today over 650 clubs from 60+ countries and 100+ leagues are currently using the platform.
We are seeking a talented Head of Product to drive growth for TransferRoom’s existing product offerings; to define and execute on our Product Led Growth strategy.
The Head of Product Growth will work closely with our CEO/Founder and be responsible for driving growth for TransferRoom’s existing offerings through a Product Led Growth strategy.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of B2B SaaS business models, product management, and growth marketing, with focus on Product Led Growth. The successful candidate will work closely with cross-functional teams to identify growth opportunities, go to market with next products and drive acquisition, retention and monetisation.
- Define and execute on TransferRoom’s Product Led Growth strategy to drive revenue growth and customer acquisition
- Co-own our revenue targets with the commercial department and work with cross-functional teams to deliver our plan
- Optimize customer onboarding and activation processes to maximize user engagement and adoption.
- Analyze and optimize the sales funnel to improve conversion rates and accelerate time to value.
- Develop growth loops and initiatives to drive user retention, upsells, and referrals.
- Implement data-driven approaches and experimentation to iterate and improve product performance.
- Turn our landing page into a lead magnet and make it a part of the product
- Drive a self-serve agenda in order to grow revenue from lower priced subscription offerings and upgrades.
- Manage and mentor a team of growth product managers and work closely with our team of growth marketeers to align on growth initiatives’ success and identify new areas for improvement.
- Work closely with the sales team on optimizing conversion rates during free trials
- Collaborate with the engineering team to ensure product development aligns with business goals
- Develop and track key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the success of growth initiatives
- Operate as a hands-on member of the senior team
- You have strong leadership, management and communication skills
- You are experienced in leading teams in a fast-paced, high-performance driven environment
- Data-driven and strategically minded with the ability to analyze performance and make adjustments to drive impact
- Strong hustler and prioritizer who can not only get stuff done, but also can decide what not to do
- 10 years in a leadership position in B2B SaaS (ideally also marketplace)
- Experienced in working successfully in a metric driven environment across marketing, product management, design, engineering, analytics/data and GTM sales.
- Solid understanding of Product Led Growth and Product Led Sales
- Proven track record of driving revenue growth in a fast-growing scale-up through a Product Led Growth Strategy.
- Degree-level qualification or equivalent experience
- Passion for the football industry is a plus.
What’s in it for you
- Great place to be 85% Employee Satisfaction Score and a Likelihood to Recommend of 8.5.
- A scale up with security; profitable and with no layoffs to date nor on the horizon.
- Benefits include
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Employee assistance programme
- Life insurance
- Extended Maternity and Paternity leave
- A Pension plan
- Learning budget for everyone
- A generous employee Referral Bonus scheme
- Regular team building days and events
- Cycle-to-work scheme and an annual travel season ticket loan
- ‘Matched Giving’ programme where we donate when our employees donate