What We’re Looking For
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our product team and help us build a leading B2B Digital Marketing Services business. This role will be responsible for managing our existing marketing services portfolio across Informa Tech and will be critical in creating consistency of our offering across all markets, including our pricing.
You’ll be someone who loves getting into the detail, streamlining processes and finding smarter way of working. In this role you will be leading on products and services that you do not have direct line management of, therefore you’ll also be someone who loves building relationships and is comfortable driving strategy and innovation through influence.
Our organisational structure is matrix-based, with central teams (where this role sits) working closely with business units that have P&L responsibility for a portfolio of brands across media, events, research and training. As such, building relationships, partnering with, and influencing P&L owners and their teams is crucial to the success of this role.
You’ll be a Senior Product Manager with clear experience managing product discovery and development, ideally scaling within B2B. You’ll be leading products to help solve marketers needs and challenges, so experience developing products for B2B marketers within digital marketing, data intelligence, MarTech, or SalesTech is a benefit.
We’d love to hear from you, especially if..
- You take a customer first approach to everything you do
- You have a real passion for understanding pain points and jobs to be done
- You love improving process and ways of working
- You build trust quickly and are comfortable working within a matrix organisation
- You can convert complex ideas and quantitative data into simple messages and story narratives
- You love bringing people on the journey and are comfortable presenting to all sizes and mixes of audiences
- You have proven ability to collaborate with and influence various teams
Employee experience is very important to us at Informa. On top of joining a supportive, diverse and ambitious team that welcomes all types of candidates, we make every effort to offer flexible working patterns and prioritise promotion opportunities for internal candidates. Our benefits include:
- A tailored learning and development plan and access to online material to support your career development
- 25 days annual leave, 4 days for volunteering and a day off for your birthday!
- Competitive Benefits package including pension, healthcare and a range of wellbeing benefits
- Share-Match options so you can become a shareholder
- Regular social events and networking opportunities
We know that sometimes the ‘perfect candidate’ doesn’t exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don’t fit all the requirements. If you’re excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we’re looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under local law. This role may also be available on a flexible working or part time basis – please ask the Talent Acquisition team for more information