WE ARE TRANSFORMING THE FLEXIBLE WORKSPACE INDUSTRY!
Valve was founded to propel forward and democratise access to the fast-growing flexible workspace industry. As work transitions to a more distributed and hybrid normal, flexible workspaces will be a key enabler of a richer, more enjoyable workplace experience for employees. We believe flexible workspaces confer huge social, lifestyle and economic benefits to all their occupiers through improved work/life balances, human-centric workplaces, greater communities, and lower occupancy costs. Valve provides vital industry infrastructure to professionalise and accelerate the flexible workspace revolution.
YOUR NEW ROLE:
Are you a passionate Product Manager with strong technical skills?Do you excel at driving API and Backend Products forward?
You will have the opportunity to drive the product line of a new, growing SaaS business, with huge career growth opportunities. We provide a suite of sales & marketing technology solutions that enable flexible workspace operators and resellers to automate workflow and drive efficiency across transactions. You will be a core driver of the product roadmap for both operators and resellers and will be a direct influence for success.
WHAT WILL KEEP YOU CHALLENGED:
– Running product discovery across the API Product Stream and participating in sprint standups, retros & sprint sign offs
– Working cross-matrix in an agile environment with BA, UX, Engineering & QA
– Stakeholder Management (internal & external) to understand user personas, drivers, pain points, requirements and opportunities
– Preparing non-tech release notes to update your stakeholders on new features & functionality
– Creating & grooming tickets while managing product backlog & defining sprint scopes
– Setting, monitoring & reporting product metrics
– Market research and trend discovery for strategic initiatives
WHICH SKILLS/TRAITS CONTRIBUTE TO YOUR SUCCESS?
– 3 plus years as a Product Manager with brownie points for previous Technical Product Owner experience
– Background in API’s, data products, integrations & SaaS
– Good knowledge & experience operating in different agile frameworks (Scrum, Kanban, OTD, FDD etc.)
– Startup mindset, focussed on getting stuff done resourcefully
– Confident in getting buy in and pushing back when needed
– Highly organised, logical, analytical & detail oriented with strong problem solving skills
– Excellent communication skills in English
– Please note that we are looking for support in our Berlin, London or Warsaw hubs. Eligibility to work within the UK or Europe is required as well.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
– Competitive salary & bonus scheme
– Training and development – first month in Valve we will invest in a training course for your specialist area with a plan for future training.
– Flexible working – we are pragmatic not dogmatic, be where you are most effective at producing the best outcome for the company.
– Investment in your home working setup, we want to support your productivity, satisfaction and effectiveness.
– Proven management and leadership team that invests time to progress your career as fast as possible – your rapid success is mutual interest.
– Quarterly off-sites, monthly team nights out and annual international company events.
– Do you want to be part of a fast growing, exciting company?
We look forward to receiving your application soon!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Valve is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for all – applicants and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. Our diverse team has different ethnic and cultural origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, family arrangements, religious and political affiliations, socioeconomic statuses, age groups, and abilities.