TransferRoom is a hyper-growth B2B SaaS business on a mission to change the football transfer market for the better. We do this by empowering football clubs, agents and players to be successful in the transfer market by giving them real-time market intelligence and direct access to a global network of decision-makers.
Since our launch in 2017, clubs have used TransferRoom to facilitate over 3,000 transfers, and we are proud that today over 650 clubs from 60+ countries and 100+ leagues are currently using the platform.
We’re looking for an experienced and highly analytical Sr. Product Manager to drive growth of our SaaS B2B platform. You will lead our product growth initiatives (with a Product Growth Analyst and a Product Growth Designer) and drive our product-led feature adoption, value-delivery, user-to-user acquisition, retention and monetization.
- Drive a critical growth focused product vision, strategy, and optimisation roadmap that directly impacts our product growth KPIs and take ownership of our product growth KPIs
- Build a strong and creative backlog of ideas focused on improving the full growth funnel, but especially around creating and improving onboarding flows, onboarding to new features and re-onboarding.
- Make data-informed decisions that directly impact growth and revenue. Know how you’re measuring success before starting any project. Obsess over your KPIs. Know when to commit more or less resources.
- Communicate clearly and crisply with stakeholders and drive alignment across multiple teams.
- Generate and validate optimisation and growth hypotheses.
- Conduct product discovery, execute and document experiments that impact conversion rates using promising hypotheses.
- Prioritise initiatives in your queue, making sure to balance impact & effort to move us forward quickly and in the right direction and in alignment with the product design team.
- Demonstrate analytical rigour in all that you do to make sure that your product insights are driven by data. Build and use dashboards and frequently run quantitative analyses to drive product direction.
- Run experiments to optimise our acquisition, conversion, and retention loops & funnels. In this role you need to constantly have a log of experiments you want to run and quickly run them to gather data and iterate or move on to the next one.
- Data-driven mindset, generate analyses, draw key insights, gather survey data
- Entrepreneurial hustle and proven self-starter with an ownership mentality
- Great attention to detail, coupled with the experience of seeing the bigger picture, prioritise competing needs and providing extreme clarity to your team and partners
- Willingness to get your hands dirty, lead by example, and talk to stakeholders
- Enthusiastic and resilient in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- 5+ years as a product manager
- Leadership experience and experience with going through a full product lifecycle, integrating data and feedback into product optimisation requirements, driving prioritisation and pre/post-launch execution
- Experience with product design for SaaS platforms and ideally marketplace-platforms
- The ability to run independently and give support to designers within your team
- Great track record for working closely with product designers, product managers, and engineers.
- If you’ve worked at a fast moving startup or even better started one yourself, we would be especially interested
You’ll be joining a diverse, international team that is changing the football transfer market for the better. Our culture will enable you to challenge yourself, grow, develop and have an impact from day one. Our benefits include:
What’s in it for you:
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Employee assistance programme
A Pension plan via Nest
Extended Maternity and Paternity leave
Learning budget for everyone
A generous employee Referral Bonus scheme
Team building days and events
Cycle-to-work scheme and an annual travel season ticket loan
‘Matched Giving’ programme where we donate when our employees donate