Healthie offers infrastructure for next generation digital health organizations that provide virtual-first care. Our API-first and fully brandable suite of solutions — scheduling software, EMR, coaching tools, and client engagement — enables healthcare builders to launch and scale best-in-class experiences for their members. Our customers range from 5-person startups to multi-billion-dollar companies. In partnership with Healthie, they care for patients across the full spectrum — from preventative health & wellness to complex chronic care management, for millions of patients. Learn more about Healthie at https://gethealthie.com.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Product Designer to join our dynamic team. As a Senior Product Designer, you will play a critical role in shaping the user experience and visual design of a best-in-class product for the health & wellness industry. Your expertise in both UX and UI design, coupled with a systematic approach to problem-solving, will contribute to creating intuitive and visually appealing products. If you are a creative thinker, a proficient user of Figma, and possess exceptional communication skills, we want to hear from you.
- This is a full-time position
- Location: Remote
- Must reside in the U.S.
- Preferably large overlap with Eastern Time working hours
- Own a significant part of the product’s feature set design
- Collaborate with cross-functional squad members to design, iterate, and deliver exceptional features for the product
- Conduct user research and usability testing to inform design decisions
- Create user-centered designs, incorporating wireframes and prototypes, and resulting in high-fidelity visuals
- Leverage existing design system to ensure consistency and scalability
- 5+ years experience as a product designer in software
- Strong proficiency in UX and UI design, with a proven track record of designing successful products
- Proficiency in using design tools such as Figma
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to convey complex ideas clearly to different stakeholders
- Experience working in a healthcare B2B SaaS tech startup is a plus