TransferRoom is a hyper-growth B2B SaaS business on a mission to change the football transfer market for the better. We do this by empowering football clubs, agents and players to be successful in the transfer market by giving them real-time market intelligence and direct access to a global network of decision-makers.
Since our launch in 2017, clubs have used TransferRoom to facilitate over 3,000 transfers, and we are proud that today over 650 clubs from 60+ countries and 100+ leagues are currently using the platform.
TransferRoom is looking for an experienced and Sr. Product Manager to drive growth of our SaaS B2B platform. You will be responsible for our product growth initiatives (with a Product Growth Analyst and a Product Growth Designer) and own our product-led feature adoption, value-delivery, user-to-user acquisition, retention and monetization.
- Define the product roadmap for new products and features at TransferRoom, and work with cross-functional teams to bring them to market.
- Identify customer needs and pain points, and conduct market research and competitor analysis to identify market trends and opportunities.
- Validate customer pain points and the value add of new product solutions via customer interviews and research before going to production.
- Clearly articulate and document value proportion (pain points, use cases, benefits) of new products and features to make sure we’re consistently describing our products across all relevant channels.
- Propose and evaluate the most suitable business models and revenue potential for new products to ensure the biggest impact.
- Work with the design and engineering team to ensure that product development is streamline and aligns with business goals.
- Collaborate the the Head of Product to ensure new products and features align with TransferRoom’s product strategy
- Work with our customer success team to establish an efficient product feedback loop and knowledge sharing to understand customer needs and build foundation for new products.
- Help identify potential partnership and integration opportunities with other data and software providers in the football ecosystem.
- You have a data-informed mindset and can generate analyses, draw key insights, gather survey data
- You possess an Entrepreneurial approach and are a proven self-starter with an ownership mentality
- You can zoom into the details, coupled with the ability to zoom out to see the bigger picture, prioritising needs and providing clarity and support to your team and partners
- You are willing to get your hands dirty, to lead by example, and build relationships with stakeholders
- You are enthusiastic and resilient in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- 5+ years of experience within product management, with a focus on developing and launching new digital products and features in a fast paced, start-up environment
- Proven track record of driving successful product launches that meet customer needs and drive revenue growth.
- Experience with product design for SaaS platforms and ideally marketplace platforms
- Experience working with pricing, packaging and evaluating SaaS business models
- Excellent leadership, management and communication skills