Senior Product Manager – Ops Scaling
About the team…
The Ops Scaling team’s mission is to provide an exceptional ZOE test & service experience to anyone, at scale.
Zoe’s experience begins with members learning more about themselves. This involves a physical component: sending a testing kit to the member’s home and then to labs. The member then receives their results in the Zoe app. It’s the team’s job to ensure ZOE has the right tools and integrations for seamless fulfilment and lab operations: managing current and forecasted inventory, maintaining efficient Fulfilment & Shipping operations, and integrating with partners for sample processing and result delivery.
The team also empowers ZOE members to get the answers they need through self-service tools and efficient service teams (Coaching and Customer Support). It’s the team’s job to identify and address the reasons customers contact ZOE, either by improving the product or offering in-app self-service solutions. The team is also responsible for helping ZOE’s Customer Support and Coaching teams deliver the fastest, highest-quality service possible.
About the role…
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to obsess about scaling Operations efficiently and ZOE’s Service experience. You’ll work with the Group Product Manager, Operations and Engineering leads to shape the roadmap, enable fast-paced execution, and drive impact and efficiency as we scale.
- The champion of the user’s needs – ZOE’s customers and the internal team using the tools you build. Drive continuous discovery for the team with the aim to understand, capture and communicate the deeper motivations of customers and what drives them to get in touch with ZOE’s service team.
- The expert in the delivery of scalable operations and the use of technology to make them efficient, supporting ZOE’s growth with healthy unit economics
- Driving the team’s roadmap: identify, scope, and prioritise opportunities together with the team to make sure ZOE’s operations run and scale smoothly, and that the Service team can be augmented by technology to perform at the speed of thought
- Biased towards action: work closely with Operations and the Service team to rapidly execute the roadmap based on the opportunities the team prioritised
- Driving a culture of data-driven decision-making, ensuring clear success metrics for each initiative and feature launch, driving insights from operational analysis and product metrics, and partnering with Analytics and Data Science where needed.
- Running a constant cadence of experiments, inspired by user and market insights. Use testing insights and ongoing performance data to inform strategy and future tactics.
- Building the machine that builds the machine: shaping culture and leading by influence through the use of data, logic and member knowledge and leveraging your time effectively by working through others – both inside and outside the team
We think this role would be a great fit if you…
- Have a proven track record building Internal Tools for high-growth companies to power their operations and maintain healthy unit economics. Expertise in one or several areas is a plus: customer support, operations &/ logistics, health-tech, and telemedicine, as well as customer-facing mobile experience.
- Are highly quantitative, with a data-driven mindset
- Iterate extremely rapidly with a “let’s try it” attitude, whilst being mindful of risks and pitfalls.
- Are as comfortable getting hands-on as taking a step back and thinking strategically, proactively identifying issues and opportunities, and tackling them without being told to do so. You must be willing to get involved with the weeds of this week’s delivery, alongside thinking about how recent test learnings inform our plans for the next quarter
- Are experienced with user-centric, rapid product development loops: extracting insights from customer interviews, understanding quant data, translating them to ideas, and translating ideas to prototypes that can be tested rapidly to get user feedback and validation.
- Have experience working with cross-functional teams and leveraging others around you. Expertise in internal tooling deployments and training big teams on new tools while maintaining productivity is a plus.
- Enjoy working cross-functionally with many different partners from executives, to designers, to engineers to data scientists and scientists.
- Have intellectual curiosity & rigour.