👋 Hey, We’re Founders Factory
This is not your typical Product role 💡
If you’re entrepreneurial and looking for something exciting, challenging, and with endless learning possibilities…then look no further! This is for you.
As we expand into new territories and sectors, we are seeking a Product Coach who will work across the startups in our accelerator and help build them into scalable, venture-backable businesses. You’ll be working across various businesses and will have an incredible opportunity to make an impact and build relationships with founders and startup teams.
Product thinking is at the core of everything we do at Founders Factory, and our product team are the champions. We’re looking for Product people who can enable founders to become better product thinkers and leaders and build products that continuously deliver value to the customer.
In a nutshell, our Product Coach will work with our startup teams in the accelerator to empower founders to go further, faster by showing them how to build world-class products through an I do, we do, and you do model.
💪 The Opportunity
As we scale the Founders Factory model across new sectors and internationally, we are seeking a Product Coach in our Accelerator who will power our founders to go further, faster.
We are on a mission to be the fastest-expanding tech franchise in the world and are looking for a superstar to help us build and scale the ventures we create in our studio.
It’s no easy task to unearth a repeatable methodology for creating successful technology startups, so we need someone who is relentlessly resourceful and can embrace uncertainty and remain decisive.
A big part of this role is driving sheer momentum across multiple early-stage opportunities, and for the right person, this is an incredible opportunity to work with multiple founders. This could include: helping founders find shortcuts to launch faster to market, building small discovery loops into product roll-outs, creating a habit to ship fast through confidence building and user-centric feedback.
- You will work across our Accelerator portfolio, helping founders become better product thinkers and leaders through execution, coaching and guidance on building world-class products.
- Collaborate with early-stage ventures (pre-revenue → early revenue) and founders, focusing on areas such as product experiments, roadmaps, feedback loops, and facilitating decision-making to deliver value-based products.
- Enhance teams’ and businesses’ ability to shape products that users love, ship high-quality products in a minimally viable manner, and align stakeholders around the product vision, mission, and strategy.
- Gather data, share insights, and develop internal tools and processes that facilitate scaling for our companies and Founders Factory.
- Contribute to the overall product team strategy and organisational vision.
- Significant experience in a product leadership role, demonstrating strong product execution, coaching, and people development skills. Founder or founding team experience in an early-stage startup would be preferred.
- Ability to effectively manage uncertainty as a product leader in an early-stage startup environment.
- Empathy and the ability to build trust with founders, startup teams, and other stakeholders through an open feedback culture.
- Demonstrated resilience by developing solid product strategies and executing them for target customers using a systematic framework while navigating change.
- Prioritization of momentum over perfection, with a deep understanding of effective processes and the ability to apply frameworks and methodologies to address specific problems.
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams, including design, engineering, and growth.
- Worked across various products and industries throughout your career.
Salary Range: £60,000 – £70,000
In addition to a competitive salary, you’ll also receive shares in the Founders Factory global portfolio.
We provide all the excitement and freedom of an early stage startup but with the stability and resources of a large organisation. This is a rare chance to contribute towards the success of impactful ventures through hiring the right people, and to springboard your career or entrepreneurial ambitions.
- Growth: Work with and meet exceptional talent. Learn faster than you ever have before. Access our large network of investors and customers. Grow your career like never before. We have many growth opportunities from taking a founder route in our studio, to cross-functional movement to vertical growth in your domain, to global remit & expansion. It’s all there for the taking.
- Autonomy: Freedom to execute and build businesses, not just products. We encourage risk-taking here.
- Remote working Opportunities: Up to 5 weeks working abroad allowance each year
- Hybrid Working: We usually go into the office (located in Soho Works at 180 The Strand) on Tues + Thurs. Beyond that, it’s up to you where you want to work
- Time off: 25 days/year, 1 extra day / quarter for mental health, monthly calendar freedom day
- Health and Wellness: Comprehensive extended health care coverage and perks from Vitality, quarterly mental health days, cycle to work scheme
- Family Support: Workplace nursery scheme to enable you to take care of your little ones
- Transportation: EV subscription scheme with elmo
- Perks: Monthly office events, discounts across our entire portfolio and through CharlieHR Perks
Founders Factory is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment where people can authentically be themselves and are free to challenge, take risks and think creatively.
We recruit, develop, compensate and promote our team members based on merit. We know how important it is not only to include, but to actively seek out diversity of thought and experiences. We want to hear from you regardless of your race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
The requirements shared in our job descriptions are guidelines. If your skills are transferable and you are in the ballpark with the number of years of experience we are looking for, please apply and we will consider you for the role.
Please note: we have an overwhelming number of applications and will do our best to get back to you within two weeks if you fit the bill.
Apply here → https://jobs.lever.co/foundersfactory/3e6d249e-8dba-46bc-956f-2546692d54cd