Our mission started more than 20 years ago, where we dedicated ourselves to creating moments of happiness between pets and pet parents across 30 European countries. Today, we stand strong as Europe’s leading online pet platform, delivering moments of happiness to more than 9 million pet parents each 🐶🐈
We are now looking for an ambitious Senior Product Owner to join us on our exciting journey to further scale Zooplus capabilities for further growth and success. You will take a critical stand in understanding our internal and external business processes across all departments and want to take ownership for maximizing the value added of the SAP products like reports & dashboards to the business sourcing & procurement.
As the main contact for internal stakeholders on all hierarchy levels, you will both ensure standardized reporting for regular process monitoring and extend the self-service capabilities of our platforms to take immediate action. Your products will be critical in improving the steering of the whole organization across all our European locations and contribute massively to the growth strategy.
The Team & Tech Environment
SAP Tech Stack – SAP4Hana 2020, Implementing new process in greenfield mode from legacy system, FIORI apps, SAP BTP/CPI as middleware, SAP BI for reporting.
Our current SAP team consists of 15 internal & external consultants, mainly located in Munich and Krakow. With this opportunity, you will also develop your cross-functional skills as you get to work on different cool projects, all whilst working with a talented, diverse and friendly group of international people.
Your responsibilities are:
- Act as the main contact person of the SAP MM consultants for stakeholders and dashboard consumers company-wide
- Collect and challenge reporting requirements from business stakeholders and understand the corresponding underlying business processes
- Define and align the purpose of KPI’s, reports, and dashboards
- Align requirements with stakeholders
- Contributes to product vision and maintains backlog derived from stakeholder requirements
- Defines iterations and stories and accepts iteration increments
- Drives iteration goals and iteration content via user stories including story acceptance criteria
- Ensuring knowledge transfer to the teamQualifications
- Successfully completed studies in business informatics or commercial training in the field of e-commerce, retail, etc.
- At least 5 years of experience in SAP requirements engineering
- Relevant work experience in a similar position
- Expertise in SAP Materials Management from Sourcing to Payment
- Good knowledge of integration with other ERP systems
- Desirable experience working or migrating from SAP ECC to S4/Hana
- Strong skills in presentation, negotiation, communication, networking, and social interaction
- Ambitious, versatile, adaptable and strong experience in change management
- Experience in an agile development environment is desirable
- Analytical thinking, structured, proactive, and target-oriented action as well as strength in implementation
- High level of commitment, initiative, reliability, and diligence
Willingness to travel on business to the zooplus location
With more than 1,000 passionate professionals located across 10 European offices, we believe our success comes from working together and leveraging our international strengths. Expect to work in a hybrid environment, collaborating with colleagues in different locations remotely or face-to-face at the office.#
🐾 20% discount in our zooplus shop
📖 Internal and external training
🎈 Team events
✈️ 28 vacation days and days off on 24th and 31st of December
🏋️ Corporate rates at a local gym chain (Body & Soul)
📱 Company mobile phone for work and personal use
Want to know more? Learn more about who we are and what we do and visit our LinkedIn company profile.
zooplus is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.