Job Title: Senior Product Manager
Location: Remote first, some visits to the office in Wimborne required.
ClickASnap is an innovative digital platform that enables photographers to earn revenue from their passion. Our unique pay-per-view system allows photographers to profit every time their content is viewed, setting us apart in the competitive landscape of digital media. Our near future plans could include building out our Marketplace offering, building out the social element and entering the stock photography market. We are at the forefront of a digital revolution in photography and are expanding our team to further enhance our product offerings.
We are seeking a seasoned Product Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong track record in digital product management, including experience with mobile app development and e-commerce. Your primary responsibility will be to co-create our product vision as well as creating and managing our product roadmap, ensuring alignment with strategic business objectives and customer needs.
- Develop and manage a well-defined product roadmap, effectively prioritising features and product enhancements based on customer needs, market trends, and business priorities.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative mobile app products, with a particular focus on user experience and functionality.
- Carry out primary research – both qualitative and quantitative – to gather user requirements.
- Gather and prioritise product and customer requirements, defining the product vision in collaboration with stakeholders across the business.
- Work closely with the engineering, design, and marketing teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
- Drive product development with a small team of engineers and designers.
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
- Define and analyse metrics that inform the success of products.
Understand ClickASnap’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry.
- Maximise efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
5+ years of experience in product management, with demonstrated success in launching excellent mobile apps.
Experience developing Internet products and technologies.
Demonstrated ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions and evaluate outcomes.
Experience working with cross-functional teams including engineering, marketing, and sales.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Strong organisational and analytical skills, with high attention to detail.
If you are excited about shaping the future of ClickASnap and our users’ experience, we want to hear from you.