We’re recruiting for a Head of Product to help us create one of Europe’s most admired HR tech SaaS companies
WorkBuzz is a fast-growing SaaS company, helping organisations in the UK and increasingly US, overcome generational talent shortages, hybrid-working challenges and adapt to changing employee expectations. Our platform provides real-time feedback from their people, advanced analytics and guides their managers where to focus on improving to create great cultures.
Our vision is to help improve the working lives of one million people and we partner with our clients to co-create the future, bringing disruptive innovations to market. We’re growing fast (roughly doubling in each of the last two years), have product market fit (400+ customers) and are well-funded, backed by three supportive venture capital firms. In summary, all the ingredients are there to create something special. We are therefore looking for passionate people, with a growth mindset, who can join us on this exciting journey.
We talk about WorkBuzz being career defining. Come and define your career with us.
We are seeking a Head of Product to inspire & lead our growing product team and to develop and execute a product strategy and roadmap that delivers on the corporate objectives. A cornerstone of this role will be in helping to answer key strategic questions around future product development.
The Head of Product will be responsible for formulating and driving the execution of the product roadmap, they will be accountable for delivery across the full lifecycle from ideation to client adoption and ROI.
* Develop and execute a comprehensive product strategy in line with the company’s vision and goals.
* Create and manage the overall product roadmap, prioritising features and enhancements based on market trends, customer needs, competitive analysis and business objectives.
* Lead the end-to-end product development process, from ideation to launch, ensuring timely delivery and high-quality software solutions that have a demonstrable return on investment.
* Build and lead a team of product managers, designers, and other relevant roles, fostering a collaborative and high-performance culture.
* Champion user-centric design principles, working closely with UX designers to deliver intuitive, easy to use and engaging product experiences.
* Collaborate with stakeholders across the organisation, including executives, sales, customer success and engineering, to gather feedback, manage expectations, and drive product adoption.
* Conduct market research and analysis to identify market opportunities, understand customer needs, and stay updated on industry trends in both SaaS and HR/WorkTech.
* Work with the engineering team to ensure timely and high-quality product releases and work to continuously improve the development process.
* Partnering with marketing and sales teams to develop go-to-market strategies, sales enablement materials and drive customer acquisition.
* Monitor and analyse key product metrics, leveraging data insights to measure performance, identify areas for improvement, and make data-driven decisions.
* Foster a collaborative and transparent environment, promoting effective communication and cross-functional alignment among teams.
* 5+ years of experience in product management, with a track record of successful product launches and strategic leadership, preferably within the HR Tech or SaaS industry.
* Previous experience in a leadership role within a SaaS company or relevant technology-driven organisation is highly desirable.
* Strong strategic thinking and ability to translate vision into actionable product strategies.
* Excellent leadership and team management skills, with a demonstrated ability to build and motivate high-performing teams.
* Deep understanding of user experience design principles and ability to advocate for user-centric product development.
* Strong market analysis and research skills, with a keen ability to identify market trends, customer needs, and competitive landscape.
* Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to influence and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
* Analytical mindset with a data-driven approach to decision-making and the ability to interpret and leverage key product metrics.
* Proactive and adaptable nature, with a strong ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
* Ability to document can communicate complex processes and journeys using visual tools like service blueprints, customer experience maps and wireframes
* Resident in the UK with appropriate visas
Why You’ll Love Working at WorkBuzz:
* Private health insurance.
* Generous share options
* Pension contribution of 5%
* Private health care, including flexibility to include any dependants
* Personal development training budget
* Competitive holiday + your birthday off
* Our culture – WorkBuzz is fast-paced, dynamic and rewarding. In our latest survey, 95% of WorkBuzzers said they were proud to work here.
* Exciting stage – 400+ customers, growing fast and VC-backed.
* Flexible working – the opportunity to split your time between home working and our Milton Keynes office.
* Regular team socials and a winning culture
* Clear purpose – be part of building something which matters.