Capsule launched in 2009 following the founders’ frustration with existing customer relationship management services that were either too simplistic or too complex for most businesses. We want to bring a fresh experience to business owners; a modern CRM that helps businesses stay organized, optimize sales opportunities all while providing a great user experience and fantastic customer support.
We’re looking for people who not only want to build a great product but who also want to contribute to growing a close-knit team.
We recognise that a big part of having happy customers is serving them valuable content at the right time, and ensuring they’re fully aware of the full range of capabilities of both Capsule and Transpond. A big part of our challenge is ensuring we communicate with customers in a way that isn’t overly technical, and in a way that matches their journey.
We’re therefore looking to recruit an experienced Product Marketing Manager to report to the Head of Marketing, who can get into the data, own, set up and deliver this initiative on an ongoing basis.
- Developing segmentation and cohort targeting.
- Running continuous communications and campaigns based around features of Capsule, including launch campaigns.
- Creation of content offering genuine value in order to drive desired behaviours from Capsule customers right across the product lifecycle.
- Monitoring competitors, what they’re implementing/testing across the lifecycle and if we can learn anything from their approach.
- Constantly monitoring trends in customer communications and pursuing new channels/technologies to help drive improvements efficiently.
- Overseeing reporting of activity and providing recommendations based on findings.
- You must be a good communicator and be proactive in your approach.
- At least 5 years working in product marketing.
- Has worked in the SaaS space for a significant period of time.
- Has led and been part of projects to implement change or set up new initiatives.
- Experienced in working with behavioural data.
- Solid technical knowledge of platforms such as Pendo, Mixpanel and Looker, or experience with similar product engagement and analytics tools.
- Experience of working cross-functionally.
- 25 days paid annual leave (in addition to statutory holidays).
Private medical, dental and optical insurance.
- Pension scheme with generous matched contributions.
- Flexible working hours.
- The best kit for the job – including your choice of iPhone or Android.
- Conference and eBook allowances (including a Kindle).
- Catered lunches once a week.
- Enhanced parental leave.
- Cycle to work scheme.
Diversity and Inclusion
At Capsule, our values are focused on kindness, support and self-learning. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment that nurtures and empowers our employees. We’re excited by what different backgrounds, experiences and abilities can bring to the Capsule team and so we encourage anyone interested in this role to apply.
If you require any assistance during the application process, such as accommodating a disability or familial circumstances, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
We can’t wait to hear from you!