Here at Unacast, we’re building products that help companies get an understanding of how people move throughout the world. We do this by building machine-learning models to answer questions like “How is the population of a neighborhood changing?”, “What kind of people are coming to my stores?”, and “Where have they come from?”
As the Technical Product Manager for our Data Sets, you will take the core data sets of our product portfolio and give them shape. You’ll be responsible for everything from driving scope on our next data set releases all the way through measuring adoption of the data sets themselves. We have an amazing reputation for quality and customer support in our space, but this is our next growth phase as a business. You’ll be a key participant in making this happen.
- Help refine our existing data sets that fuel our product portfolio and ensure they work both to serve customer needs and appropriately leverage our data supply
- Own the roadmap and implementation to ensure successful measurement, adoption, and impact of our data set
- Work closely with our customers to drive innovation on your product set
- Prioritize, coordinate, and keep track of the team’s daily work
- At least 3+ years of product management experience
- Worked with tech data products or have a background in Machine Learning/ Data Science
- Knowledge of the lifecycle of tech products
- Worked directly with customers to understand emerging customer needs and opportunities for innovation
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English
- Flexibility in time to interact with colleagues on the east coast of the United States.
Experience working with mobility-oriented data is a bonus.
- Flexible environment with a hybrid model
- Unlimited vacation time (that people can actually use)
- Health plan, insurance, and a subsidized gym membership
- Possibility to work from different locations
- Sock budget (you heard it!) so you can feel comfortable and homey while working in the office
Who is Unacast?
Verified, actionable data facilitates fundamental insights in industries such as research, retail, real-estate, finance, advertising technology, city planning, transportation, and artificial intelligence. Location data is a key component, the core intelligence, that creates value for the players in these industries.
Unacast is a leader in transparent, contextualized location data. Like Google indexed the web, Unacast is indexing the physical world, designing products that merge multiple types of data on human mobility to empower companies and individuals alike to make smarter decisions.
Unacast is a fast-growing Nordic company based on Nordic values with offices in Oslo (Norway), NYC (United States), and Pilsen (Czech Republic). We have been named “The #1 Small Company To Work At In NYC” and have been featured everywhere from Techcrunch to Forbes.
Our company values are deeply embedded into everything we are and everything we do:
Be your own CEO: Everyone at Unacast can and is expected to take charge of their own situation, and make sure the company as a whole moves forward. Waiting for some feedback? Go get it! Want something done? Do it!
Trust through transparency: Dare to be vulnerable and show ourselves and the world who we really are. The trust we build through transparency will help to lift us all higher than we can rise alone.
Have fun, seriously: Create an unexpected moment that surprises and delights team members and partners. Everyone needs fun in their life, especially while doing something important.