We’re recruiting for a Product Manager to help us create one of Europe’s most admired HR tech SaaS companies.
WorkBuzz is a fast-growing SaaS company, helping organisations in the UK and increasingly US, overcome generational talent shortages, hybrid-working challenges and adapt to changing employee expectations. Our platform provides real-time feedback from their people, advanced analytics and guides their managers where to focus on improving to create great cultures.
Our vision is to help improve the working lives of one million people and we partner with our clients to co-create the future, bringing disruptive innovations to market. We’re growing fast (roughly doubling in each of the last two years), have product market fit (400+ customers) and are well-funded, backed by three supportive venture capital firms. In summary, all the ingredients are there to create something special. We are therefore looking for passionate people, with a growth mindset, who can join us on this exciting journey.
We talk about WorkBuzz being career defining. Come and define your career with us.
The Product Manager will be responsible for the execution of the product roadmap across the full product lifecycle, from discovery to driving customer adoption and reporting on ROI for new features.
The ideal candidate will have had exposure working in a fast scaling, VC/PE backed organisation and experience in B2B SaaS, ideally WorkTech or HRTech. They will be familiar with & embrace the expectations that come with this.
Even with our success & growth, we want to continue to operate like a lean start-up. Running multiple experiments, learning fast and iterating. The Product Manager will need to come equipped with playbooks to enable us to put the customer first, understand their pain points and rapidly prototype features that unlock the optimum value. The Product Manager will be responsible for prioritising their backlog and maintaining a fast paced throughput of work for the engineering team.
● Work with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, sales, and customer success, to define and prioritise product features based on customer needs, market trends, and business objectives.
● Collaborate with UX designers to create user-centred product designs that are intuitive, attractive, and easy to use.
● Drive the development of product specifications, user stories, and wireframes to ensure that new features and enhancements meet customer needs and align with the company’s objectives and strategy.
● Work with the engineering team to ensure timely and high-quality product releases and work to continuously improve the development process.
● Take the lead to ensure the successful launch and adoption of new products / features. Collaborating with the sales team to develop go-to-market strategies and sales enablement materials.
● Establish and track key performance metrics to measure the success of the product, identify areas for improvement and demonstrate the return on investment.
● Conduct market research and gather customer feedback to identify new product opportunities and improve existing products.
● Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in both HR Tech and SaaS, incorporating these insights into our product development and positioning.
● Continually monitor, review, appraise and report on competitor products and positioning to help influence the overall product strategy
● 3+ years of experience in product management, of which
● 1+ years within a fast paced, scaling B2B SaaS company. Ideally with WorkTech or HRTech experience.
● Experience working in a fast paced organisation and understanding how that impacts prioritisation and delivering the most value to the business.
● Hands on – you know Jira (or similar) and are comfortable writing user stories and acceptance criteria
● Experience working on web based software (rather than desktop software)
● Comfortable running workshops & discovery sessions with clients
● Familiar with multiple prioritisation techniques & dealing with conflicting demands from the business
● Experience calculating ROI of a feature
● Strong understanding of user-centred design principles and experience working with cross-functional teams to develop and launch products
● Strong analytical skills and experience using data to inform product decisions
● Excellent communication skills, with the ability to clearly articulate complex product concepts and collaborate effectively with all stakeholders.
● Ability to document complex processes and user journeys using visual tools like service blueprints, customer experience maps and wireframes
● Resident in the UK with appropriate visas
WorkBuzz is fast-paced, dynamic and rewarding. In our latest survey, 95% of WorkBuzzers said they were proud to work here.
Exciting stage – 400+ customers, growing fast and VC-backed, with Series A funding being closed in June 2023
Flexible working – the opportunity to split your time between home working and our Milton Keynes office
Regular team socials and a winning culture
Clear purpose – Be part of building something which matters
Genuine influence and control: You will play a pivotal role in setting the direction of the company
Why you’ll love working at WorkBuzz
Private health insurance.
Generous share options
Pension contribution of 5%
Private health care, including flexibility to include any dependants
Personal development training budget
Competitive holiday + your birthday off