About the Role
ThousandEyes (a part of Cisco) is looking for a Director of Product Management to continue the growth of our end-user experience monitoring business. The role includes direct product ownership and team responsibilities over our endpoint vantage points deployed on a diverse set of end-user devices and the ThousandEyes platform capabilities that bring the data to life. Helping customers of all sizes manage their workforce digital experience and ensure they have the right visibility and control where it matters to them.
We believe this area has significant room for further expansion into additional use cases and capabilities. We are looking for a leader to help lead this product line and continue to explore.
Reporting to the VP of Product, you’ll set direction by working directly with customers and make plans come to life by leading a cross-functional team of design, engineering, and go-to-market. Your mission is to deliver massive customer and business value by shipping the right product at the right time.
- Stay hands-on with customers to keep them happy today while gaining insight into future ideas
- Define & drive the vision to help customers of every size see every digital experience like it’s their own – from the device through the app
- Identify and execute on go to market and distribution opportunities to further integrate ThousandEyes capabilities into new devices and partners
- Distill a vision into a compelling roadmap that focuses on solving customers’ complex problems
- Develop a clean user experience in the product to enable customers to identify and act on recommendations quickly
- Build and lead a great product team (recruit, hire, coach, mentor) with clear, measured outcomes
Apply for this role if you:
1. Have 5+ years of Product Management experience, ideally with demonstrated success in enterprise/SaaS software products.
2. Experience and/or passion for working with networking and machine learning
3. Bonus: have experience scaling a high-growth product from early stages (<$1M in ARR) to a larger business ($50M+)