Location – EC1M 3HE
Salary – £32,000 – £38,000
Closing date – 07/03/2018
We are Nice Agency. We specialise in product strategy, experience design and development of innovative mobile customer experiences. The common thread in everything we do is to create experiences for brands that engage their users and delight them in the process. We help ambitious brands create customer experience driven products.
And we’re growing at an amazing rate. Which is where you come in; we’re currently looking for a Product Manager to join our talented Product Management Team.
As an exceptional Product Manager, you have the ability and skills to work with your Product team, Delivery and Design and Development teams to deliver exceptional digital products across mobile, web and smart TV.
With a leading role within the Product team, you will work closely with, and support, the Client Lead and Head of Product Management by taking ownership of key client accounts, while mentoring the junior Product team members. You’ll provide product direction to guide the Creative and Engineering teams, taking a focal role in defining and evolving our Clients’ products, as well as the services we offer as an agency.
As a natural relationship builder and communicator, you thrive in client-facing situations, and will delight in growing your accounts across the business, to help the agency achieve their monthly sales targets.
Like us, you’ll love digital, new technology and innovation. You’ll have experience working with User Experience or Web and App Development (if you have both, even better), and be well versed in Digital strategy and product roadmaps. Essentially you’ll have experience all of the following;
- Client services
- User Experience design
- Mobile and web application build
- Commercial responsibility
- Product Strategy and Digital Marketing
- Manage the day to day product management across multiple products and Clients.
- Deliver successful campaigns and projects across multi channel technologies.
- Support the Client Partner in defining strategic business opportunities and areas for service offering growth.
- Work alongside the Delivery Managers to ensure profitable project delivery.
- Produce strategic proposals and recommendations for your Clients.
- Own contractual negotiations, run client meetings and confidently pitch for new business.
- Communicate technical information to clients in a clear and easy to understand language.
- Superb client, strategic and account management skills.
- An in-depth understanding of digital, new technology and innovation.
- A good understanding of user experience principles and the ability to contribute to solve design challenges.
- Demonstrable experience in product managing back-end development projects with a proven level of integration knowledge of large scale software projects.
- A track record managing and growing digital portfolios.
- Experience product managing Clients across multiple sectors, essentially Automotive and Media.
- Demonstrable experience in the role of Product Owner in agile development projects; establishing the agile process, defining scope, developing user stories and prioritizing backlogs.
- Experience acting as a Business Analyst.
- Experience in forecasting and reporting revenues to senior management across existing and new client opportunities.
- CSPO qualification
- Flawless attention to detail
Why Nice? Well, we believe it’s Nice to:
- Design and build products, not campaigns
- Be appreciated
- Work on a variety of products, across platform and device
- Know that you can grow and develop your skills
- Work with friendly, talented people
- Have a great work/life balance
- Work collaboratively
- Work hard because you want to, not because you have to
- Be rewarded well with nice Benefits, such as
- Health & Wellbeing – Eye Care, Subsidised Gym Membership, Yoga Classes, Private Medical Insurance and Wellbeing Week
- Wealth – A Competitive salary, Pension, Cycle to Work scheme, Season Ticket Loan and Childcare Vouchers
- Time Off – 25 days’ Holidays, Birthday Bonus and Summer Fridays
- Development – Bespoke Development Programme, Inspirational Speaker sessions and Mentoring Programmes
- Eating, Drinking, Being Merry – An onsite Chef, Tuesday and Thursday “Tea Times”, Bar Nights, Annual Ski Trip and an actual office Sweet Shop
- and many many more