Modern Age is on a mission to add millions of years of healthy life expectancy to the world. We are the first healthcare company designed to slow down your aging. Our team uses the latest technology, scientific research and evidence-backed treatments to proactively address the most frustrating and under diagnosed impacts of aging. We believe everyone deserves a personalized plan to reach their physical and mental peak and live healthier longer.
Modern Age opened its first two clinics in New York City in 2022 and is backed by OAK HC/FT, GV, and Juxtapose.
As a member of the Modern Age team, you will partner with world-class technologists and medical professionals to combine engaging digital experiences with one-of-a-kind clinics. To achieve our vision, Modern Age is currently seeking a Lead Product Manager, Growth. In this role, you own the development and implementation of our product strategy for new customer acquisition. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Engineering, Design, and Marketing, to identify growth opportunities, develop product initiatives, and implement data-driven experiments to improve key growth metrics.
– Serve as the primary product partner to the marketing organization to own customer acquisition strategies and funnel optimization
– Maintain brand consistency and a high bar for customer experience while experimenting with new acquisition strategies
Grow the Modern Age customer base through focused experiments and A/B testing
– Conceptualize new product opportunities that are informed by business metrics, customer insights, and industry trends
Own the full product lifecycle for a portfolio of digital growth products from ideation to Minimum Desirable Product (MDP) launch to feature iterations
– Define success metrics and measure progress to determine iteration or pivot points
– Produced detailed business requirements that are ready for execution by the engineering and design teams
– Ensure on-time and high quality delivery by leading effective sprint planning, anticipating and escalating blocking issues, making informed tradeoff decisions in order to balance the business needs with technical constraints
Traits and Skills
– A customer-first approach, with an understanding of the importance of smart tradeoffs and prioritization to drive seamless consumer experience
– Detail oriented and discerning about on-time delivery, quality and customer experience
– Motivated by complex, ambiguous problems and autonomous environments
– Strong communication/interpersonal skills; able to successfully build cross-functional relationships
– Analytical and quantitative skills that enable you to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions
– Develop business cases to support new product development and experimentation
– Passion for helping to define this new approach to aging wellness for both customers and health professionals, including an interest in working alongside medical professionals and technologists
– 8+ years professional experience
– 4+ years as a direct to consumer product manager
– Bachelor’s degree
– Experience launching and scaling new products and features at early-stage companies, with a focus on consumer facing products
– Experience working in an agile development environment using tools such as JIRA
– Experience with A/B testing tools such as Optimizely or something similar
– Experience with data analysis tools to optimize conversion and other important site metrics
Our Leadership Principles
Start with customers. Every decision we make starts with the customer and works backwards. We know that customer trust is hard to gain and easy to lose. We value thinking big and creating bold solutions to address customer needs.
Engage in healthy debate. We pushback respectfully when we disagree with a direction/decision/plan. We make data driven arguments and aren’t defensive when challenged. We leave space for team members to voice alternative points of view.
Be curious and inclusive. We are decisive but able to change our minds based on new information. We seek to understand alternative points of view. We are hungry to learn about new ideas. We actively solicit different perspectives. We are low ego.
Show a bias for action. We won’t have perfect information so we make the best decisions we can and work to deliver results. We make 2-way door decisions quickly and are more considered with 1-way door decisions.
Take smart risks. We believe smart failures with validated learning are wins. We appreciate when people say: I don’t know (but I’ll get back to you), I was wrong (and here’s what I have learned), I need help (and here is what you can do.)
Take Care of Each Other. We set high standards for each other, but we also realize every day can’t be our best day. We earn the trust of our teammates. We make work fun. We show appreciation for our teammate’s unique perspective. We will celebrate our successes both for what they are as well as how we achieved them.
At Modern Age, we believe in taking care of each other and that starts with offering our team members a comprehensive benefits package including:
– Employer sponsored health, dental, vision and disability coverage
– Pre-tax commuter, health, and dependent care flexible spending accounts
– Paid Time Off
– Flexibility to work in the location that is best for you – 100% remote or in a workspace at our NYC clinics.
You can learn more about Modern Age and our team by visiting us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/modern-age