Since we launched GivePanel back in 2018, we’ve onboarded hundreds of nonprofits all over the world and helped them raise more funds for worthy causes through social fundraising.
As a UX Designer, your initial three months will be dedicated to working on a crucial project for a US enterprise customer. The project is focused on users who participate in Facebook Challenges to support charities through fundraising.
Your research efforts will play a pivotal role in understanding user behaviour and pain points, identifying opportunities for improvement, and testing ideas to optimise the Facebook Challenge user journey.
- Plan and execute user research studies, including A/B and usability testing, interviews, surveys, and user persona development to increase user engagement in the Facebook Challenge user journey.
- Analyse research data to identify patterns and trends to provide a set of actionable insights that inform product improvement.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product managers and partners, to align research findings and achieve key performance indicators.
- Present research findings and recommendations to stakeholders in a clear and concise manner to provide valuable insights and informed decision-making.
- Continuously monitor user feedback and behaviour to suggest iterative improvements and optimisations for the product.
Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience as a UX Designer, conducting user research for digital products and services in the US market.
Demonstrated expertise in various research methodologies such as a/b, usability testing, interviews, surveys, and data analysis.
- Solid understanding of UX principles and best practices.
Ability to translate research findings into actionable insights and recommendations.
- Proficiency in using research tools and software.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex information effectively.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, managing your time effectively to meet deadlines.
- Flexibility to adapt to project requirements and provide quick turnarounds when needed.