We’re looking for an experienced (3-5yrs+) product designer to lead the UX/UI design of our mobile and web applications for patients and our web applications for clinical teams.
You will be a key member of the product team. You will be working on mobile and web application design; from user research through to prototyping testing and validation. You’ll be proactively working hand in hand with all aspects of the business; engineering, clinical, operations and product to define problems and the best approaches to them to ensure optimal design through development and testing cycles to drive high user engagement on our products. Energy and enthusiasm are key traits we are looking for in this role.
We’re a young rapidly scaling company, so you’ll need to get your hands dirty and no two weeks will be the same. The ability to cope with uncertainty and rapid change is crucial while being relentlessly resourceful.
We’re looking for someone to be a real part of the team. You spend a lot of time with the people you work with, so we want it to be fun and rewarding. That means having a passion for what we’re doing, wanting to make a real difference to people’s lives, sharing knowledge with your colleagues, and adding to our company culture.
Get in touch if you want to play a key role in a high-impact, fast-growing startup and if you’re passionate about making a big impact.
Role and Responsibilities:
As a Product Designer your role will include defining the user experience and user interface through sketches, wireframes, prototypes, and visual design, partnering closely with the product team and engineers to iterate on your vision and make it a reality, such as (but not limited to):
- design digital products and features that are world-class
- develop a deep understanding of the needs of our users
- create click-dummy prototypes to validate ideas
- conduct and be involved in concept and usability testing
- communicate and collaborate with product managers and engineers
- taking the lead on building a Design System and design process
- stay aware of competitor product and industry trends
- make proactive contributions to product ideas and ways of working
As an early member of a high-growth, purpose-driven tech company, you will be expected to work autonomously, operate professionally, execute consistently, deliver at speed and demonstrate expertise in your responsibilities.
Skills & attributes:
- You have a deep understanding of UX/UI principles and methodologies and can communicate clearly the decision making processes you use to the wider business
- You are familiar with interaction design and information architecture
- You are proficient in design software (we use Figma, Miro and Invision)