Location: remote work within Europe (with access to coworking spaces in your city)
Start of the position: 1st of November at the earliest.
Form of employment: Contract of employment or B2B contract (self-employed).
The salary will be discussed in detail during the recruitment process.
Hi! We are Tidio.
We are a fast-growing tech company created by experienced international talents. Our product is a top-rated online platform for small and medium businesses to grow sales through outstanding customer service. Our goal is to create a frictionless customer experience for individual users and, at the same time, help entrepreneurs worldwide grow their businesses by giving them access to a top-notch AI-driven tool.
Working at Tidio means impacting thousands of companies and millions of their users. But our clients are not the only ones who can grow with us. By joining Tidio, you can grow, too!
A few facts about us:
– Our product is in the world’s top 5 most popular live chat solutions, and our goal is to become no. 1. We were voted #10 on G2’s Top Customer Service Products for 2023. We currently rate at 4.7/5 in both Shopify and G2.
– The new Tidio AI feature answers up to 70% of customers’ questions in seconds and is available to users even on a free plan. It’s a real AI revolution! 🚀🤖
– Every month, our widget is viewed by 510 million unique users, which is 6.2% of the global population. This means 27 million queries to our API daily and over 550k WebSocket connections in the peak time.
– Currently, we hire over 180 fantastic people. The plan is to grow the team even bigger soon.
– In March 2022 we secured $25 mln in a Series B Investment round (read 👉 TechCrunch’s article to learn more)
Joining Tidio as a Head of Product, you will become a crucial part of our international Product Department. You will take care of our Product Managers’ team and the future development of our product lines, which will create value for our customers and business.
As a Head of Product, you will:
- Take care of future development of the Tidio Customer Experience and Platform suites;
- Help to define the core metric that reflects the customer value;
Set and drive product strategy and execution along with Product Managers;
- Be responsible for holding and communicating the product roadmap;
- Work hand in hand with the Chief Executive Officer to define objectives, metrics (leading), and key results to measure the success of our quarterly initiatives;
- Be a true leader for the 4-people Tidio Product Managers team by:
- building their career plans, setting goals, following up on them with regular and thoughtful feedback,
discovering needs in terms of their skills growth,
making sure their goals are met and the team works efficiently,
mentoring new PMs and sharing best practices with the team.
- Occasionally, you may help as a PM in a product team, working with the engineers when the new team is forming.
You are a perfect fit if you:
- Have min. 7 years of experience in product management and min. 3 years in leading an efficient team of Product Managers (as a Group Product Manager, Product Lead, or Head of Product);
- Were responsible for the entire product delivery or specific value streams within the product;
- Understand the SaaS environment perfectly and have experience working in a SaaS company;
- Have experience as a founder or co-founder of a digital product startup;
- Are a people-oriented leader able to model and cultivate a collaborative culture of ownership, delivering and being fair at the same time;
- Have outstanding communication skills and the ability to explain product strategy to people at various skill levels;
- Providing feedback is your natural reaction when something important happens;
- Have experience with product iteration using data from live products;
- Describe yourself as a data-informed person who loves making analysis that helps to improve the product and your work continuously;
- Growth is the fuel that keeps you motivated to work;
- Feel like fish in the water when working with remote or mixed (remote + office) teams;
- Can communicate in English fluently;
- At this point, asking about decision-making, strategic planning, time management, or problem-solving skills seems like a rhetorical question, right?
We would like to offer you:
- A real impact on the company’s growth 🚀
- Work with an experienced team that continually shares knowledge;
- Great development opportunities – company-supported courses and conferences;
- Flexible working time – an optimum work-life balance is important;
- Possibility to work 100% remotely, use one of our two permanent offices (in Warsaw or Szczecin), or book a coworking space in your city;
- 26 days off guaranteed in a year;
- Individual work tools – Macbook Pro, Dell screen, JBL headphones? You can tailor your equipment to your needs;
- Multisport Card or MyBenefit Cafeteria* – no extra charge;
- Premium medical care (Medicover**) – no extra charge;
- Mental well-being program – individual therapy sessions and resources for employees;
- Regular integration events (company-wide meetings twice a year and team events);
- Discounts on Apple products;
- Budget for individual English language classes;
- Free access to one of the most popular e-book/audiobook services;
- Our famous onboarding bagels on your first day!