We are looking for a Group Product Manager (all gender) to lead our Web Domain.
Our motto is “always delivering an amazing experience” and this should be true regardless of how you order. We see the Web channel as an area with significant potential and unique strategic advantages benefiting our consumers across the world. We’ve historically operated as a (native) Mobile First company and believe Web to be an underleveraged component of our product portfolio. We’re looking for an excellent Group Product Manager to help define it through rigorous discovery and delivery – setting the standard for the web in our industry.
This role is one of the trio leading the Web Domain – partnering closely with Design and Engineering. The Web Domain is a collection of 3 teams focused on the website used by our consumers across 20 markets across Europe, Turkey and Asia. Together you’ll explore the role web plays in our user lifecycle for different segments of customers. Through qualitative and quantitative data combined with extensive experimentation – you’ll propose, validate and execute a long-term vision of the web and its position in the overall ecosystem.
This is a great opportunity for someone excited by complexity, with a high sense of ownership and comfortable with ambiguity and change. We’re looking for a growth-focused Group Product Manager, adept at leveraging technology and products to drive key business outcomes.
- Articulate a long-term vision for our web channel as part of our continued businesses growth through a deep understanding of our users and the role the web channel plays in their experience with Delivery Hero’s brands (foodora, foodpanda, Yemeksepeti)
- Bring a discovery mindset to the team, running experiments to drive insights on users’ behavior to optimise the long-term value of the web channel.
- Collaborate extremely closely with your team including analytics, engineering, research and design to understand, define and execute against your strategy and in partnership with key business partners.
- Work horizontally across other Product Teams in Delivery Hero – helping steer cohesion throughout the offering to our customers.
- Fully understanding the web plays in the overall ecosystem of offerings and how to leverage its unique position.
- Manage and coach a team of Product Managers.
Your Heroic skills:
- Leading and inspiring others around a joint mission.
Extensive experimentation background (both qualitative and quantitative) leveraged to build valuable products.
- Excellent communication skills – the ability to digest, distill and articulate challenges in a way that excites your audience.
- Strong use of data (both qualitative and quantitative) to make informed product decisions.
- Excellent at building relationships – especially with crucial partners in analytics, design, research and engineering.
- A focus on driving longer-term outcomes.
- Empathetic manager with a knack for mentoring and coaching your direct reports (a team of Product Managers).
Nice to have:
- Experience operating a product at scale and across multiple geographies.
- Experience leading a cross-location team.
- Experience with SEO and traffic optimisation.
What you’ll learn:
- Shipping a multi-brand global product to millions of customers every month.
In the interest of transparency, you can read more about your manager, Curtis, in his public ReadMe.