We are looking for a Product Manager to join our Product & Design team and focus on Invoicing; you will work cross-functionally with engineers to build solutions that can be leveraged across a broad range of enterprise-sized customers who use our digital ordering platform.
Reporting to the Director of Product Management, you will become Olo’s expert on billing processes and own the roadmap for large, business-critical software improvements. This is a highly visible, impactful role at a rapidly growing company.
You can work remotely from anywhere in the U.S. or at Olo’s headquarters in NYC.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of your product area and users’ needs, across multiple types of users with competing priorities
- Lead the implementation of new integrations and services that support our QTC process while maintaining SOX compliance
- Conduct continual discovery to identify problems and opportunities
- Develop a roadmap, vision, and strategy for your team, and get buy-in from stakeholders, teammates, and leadership
- Work closely with our Finance and Accounting, Customer Success, Support, Sales Teams, and customers
- Partner with your team and Engineering Manager to make effective sprint plans and ensure effective SDLC processes are in place
- Write detailed product specifications and make UX mock-ups
- Define success metrics for new products and features, and incorporate findings into your roadmap
What We’ll Expect From You
- At least 3 years of experience as a Product Manager for a software technology company that operates in an Agile process framework.
- Experience with invoicing, billing, QTC, and/or OTC processes.
- The passion to help customers order ahead and Skip the Line™ at restaurant chains around the country, and dig into the “backend” to make the adoption and incorporation of Olo into existing operations smooth and painless.
- Demonstrated ability to work across an entire organization, from the CEO to the Systems Architect to Customer Support to Sales.
- Ability to clearly articulate plans for the next few weeks, as well as the longer-view product vision.
- Experience working directly with an Engineering team to build project plans and timelines and manage against those timelines to ensure that you ship the right products at the right time with the right quality.
- Creative problem solving skills; you can understand and process the challenges from all parts of the business and what they face in meeting their goals.
- Passion for creating and optimizing processes, systems, and workflows.
- A functional understanding of software development (maybe you were an engineer in a previous life) and are able to “dive into the details” to understand complex technical challenges.
- Strong writing and communication skills; you are comfortable speaking to outside parties and customers, and can convey ideas clearly and concisely via written documents, 1:1 conversations, and group presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Legally able to work in the U.S., without the need for Olo sponsorship.
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with SOX compliance standards.
- Familiarity with ERP or HRIS systems.
- Successful leadership of large-scale and backend-focused initiatives.
- Experience with SaaS platforms for enterprise clients.
- Experience in product management for a start-up or growth-stage company.
- Basic fluency in programming languages and/or database management skills.
- Restaurant experience in back-of-house or front-of-house roles.
More details in Application URL