Ardens is an exciting and fast-growing health tech company that has a passion for improving patient care through better use of technology. We are a clinically led organisation of over 120 people, including GPs, nurses, clinical pharmacists, developers, account managers, product specialists and customer support.
Our two products, Ardens Clinical and Ardens Manager, are used by 87% of GP Practices across England and provide the following benefits for patients and the NHS:
- Improve patient safety
- Timely diagnosis
- Save NHS time
- Improve quality of care
- Enable data-driven action
- Provide benchmarking & performance comparison
- Increase contractual income
Ardens Manager is our cloud-based analytics tool which provides various service and contract dashboards to GP Practices, PCNs and ICBs. We are currently looking for a Product Manager to join our growing Ardens Manager team based in Fordingbridge, Hampshire.
We are looking for a Product Manager who understands the business operations of primary care, loves solving hard problems using technology and is motivated by the impact they can have on the quality of primary care in the UK. Your ability to understand our users’ needs is going to be paramount to your success in this role. The Product Manager will work with the product team to find the most important work for the development team to be working on and ensure it is well planned, prepared and understood, to ensure smooth delivery.
- Own the delivery of projects from scoping, through development, on to release, and into the hands of users
- Work on any product related project, from user facing product enhancements to internal data system optimisations
- Help with the prioritisation of the product roadmap
- Validate assumptions by running experiments, perform research to better understand market opportunities and scope out requirements so the right technical approach can be found
- Interact with all areas of the business, communicate with key stakeholders and ensure everyone has visibility of the product roadmap
- 3-5+ years working in business or operations management within NHS primary care (e.g. GP, PCN, CCG, ICB, etc)
- Ability to prioritise
- Strong communication skills
- Likes using technology to solve business problems
- Analytical mind, able to run experiments, analyse data and draw out meaningful insights
- Collaborator – able to work effectively with multiple personality types
- Independent thinker – able to make decisions for themselves
- Self-starter – does not require constant oversight, able to manage their own task list and make progress towards the business’ objectives
More about our benefits
In addition to your salary, you’ll receive paid breaks, your birthday off, a generous annual leave allowance plus Simply Health membership. Throughout the year you’ll be able to join in with a variety of team events from summer garden parties to full team away days in the Cotswolds.
Other benefits include
- Casual dress
- Cycle to work scheme
- Sick pay
- Work from home