The Spryker Systems GmbH is a fast-growing technology company, offering leading manufacturers, brands and sellers of all industries a flexible commerce solution along all customer facing touchpoints. From online shop and mobile to voice, chat bot, blockchain and IoT use cases. Our modern offices are located in the German digital metropolis Berlin and Hamburg.The international Spryker team is constantly working with new exciting customers, technologies and innovative approaches and is looking for talented employees, to join us revolutionizing the digital commerce world.
- Implementation of conceptual and requirement workshops and sessions with
multiple stakeholders (customers, partners, internal teams)
- Analyze, capture, structure and prioritize functional and non-functional e-commerce & commerce platform requirements
- Be the knowledge guru for our commerce technology platform, know all the capabilities, roadmaps, features, technology, USPs
- Enrich, structure and break down high level specs or requirements into epics, user stories and acceptance test executable by the development teams
- Support and guide development teams in the planning, development and be responsible for the acceptance
- Support our pre-sales, marketing, product-marketing and documentation teams in meetings and workshops by creating or contributing content (release notes, feature lists, documentation)
- Lead the requirements process within the developer team(s)
- Execute the end-to-end delivery of committed features from the inception to the final release
- E-commerce, requirements, methodology and feature related technology consulting
- Own and manage your respective product backlog(s)
- Consultation with clients in regard to support inquiries
- 3 or more years of experience in the relevant field of Product Management, Product Ownership or in software development
- Relevant e-commerce background and experience with e-commerce businesses (B2C, B2B), experience with best practices such as MVP, UDD etc. and hyper agile methodologies
- Working experience in an e-commerce agency, system integrator, consulting company or within an e-commerce or tech startup
- Understanding and basic experience with relevant e-commerce platforms and technologies as a user, developer, PO e.g. with Magento, Hybris, Intershop, Shopware etc.
- Strong analytical skills. Pragmatism and enthusiasm
- Good technical understanding
- Experience with the common process models (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall)
- Experience with common tools like wireframes, UML modeling, mind maps etc.
- Language skills: English and German (fluent, must-have)
Our Responsibility – 5 Reasons To Join The Spryker Team
- Expert team: Profit from a communicative, inspiring environment and a highly experienced international team
- State-of-the-art technology: Work on the latest business models, technologies and tools
- Skill development: Get challenged and develop your professional skills by taking over responsibilities from day one!
- Constant innovation: You will get varied, interesting projects every day where you can use your creativity
- Amazing workplace: We work in very comfortable modern offices, located in the center of Berlin and offer fresh fruits, snacks and diverse drinks everyday