Product Owner – Office 365
Salary: The starting salary is £65,393, which includes allowances totalling £2,841.
The salary is broken down as £62,552 basic salary, which will increase annually until you reach the top of the scale – £66,997. Plus, a location allowance of £1,841 and a non-pensionable allowance of £1,000.
Location / Hybrid Working:
Primarily the role is based in Bow, London but there may be a need for you to attend offsite meetings as required by the business. We actively support hybrid working solutions, generally 2 days Office.
Due to the secure nature of our work, successful candidates must pass all vetting and security requirements, including Counter Terrorism (CTC), before they/you can be appointed.
More details relating to UK Security Clearance can be found here:
Are you ready to take the reins of Office 365 and lead its transformational journey? We are seeking a dynamic and inclusive Office 365 Product Owner to join our team. In this role, you will not only govern and manage the secure adoption of the Met’s Office 365 capabilities but also champion a diverse and thriving digital ecosystem.
As our Office 365 Product Owner, you will take overall responsibility of our Office 365 product suite, periodically reviewing the relevant Governance Model documentation and shaping policies and guidelines to enhance usage and adoption. You will act as the linchpin for all internal and external audits, Chairing and leading the policy group meetings, owning and maintaining all policy documentation.
Your role as our Office 365 Product Owner isn’t just a job; it’s a narrative of transformation, leadership, and innovation. You’re not just making things happen; you’re shaping our digital destiny.
What we can offer:
- Hybrid working arrangements for a healthy work-life balance
28 days annual leave (excluding public holidays), rising to 33 days after 5 years continuous service.
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- Enrolment with the Met’s employee incentive partner, Edenred, giving access to a range of rewards and incentives.
- Access to a range of financial products via the Metropolitan Police Trading Service, including preferred credit facilities.
- Generous family leave for pregnancy, adoption, paternity and shared parental leave.
- Childcare support including nursery and play scheme discounts.
- Excellent contributory pension scheme for your financial future.
- Access to the Bluelight Emergency Services discount card with a range of official discounts from large national retailers to local businesses including holidays, cars, days out, fashion, gifts, insurance, phones and much more.
- A substantial range of health and wellbeing benefits including physiotherapy, 24/7 rehabilitation services and free eye tests.
- To promote physical well-being you will have full access to subsidised sports centre membership to over 3,000 UK gyms and 80 London Fitness Centres. There is also an excellent range of sporting activities on offer through the various Met Police Sports and Social Clubs.
- Detailed knowledge of Office 365 technologies, particularly PowerPlatform and Office Online.
- Demonstrable experience of governing Office 365 adoption and usage in a commercial IT environment.
- SharePoint on premises/online, MS Teams and OneDrive for business.
- Exchange online, Intune, Azure, Active Directory and PowerPlatform.
- Information Security and Data Protection.
- Financials, business cases and IT contracts.
We view diversity as fundamental to our success. To tackle today’s complex policing challenges, we welcome applications from all of our London communities.