Sprig is a user insights platform to build better products. Top tech companies like Notion, Square, and Dropbox rely on Sprig to elevate their product experience through targeted in-product surveys and rapid design testing. Sprig is backed by top-tier investors, including Andreessen Horowitz, Accel, and First Round Capital.
More about our mission, values, and why it’s a great time to join us here.
About the Role
We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager to own and develop new features across the Sprig product.
You’ll be our second PM, owning initiatives to empower users to make the most of their data in Sprig – analyzing it and sharing it with stakeholders. Your plans and execution will enable customers to have deeper engagement with Sprig and circulate Sprig within their companies. Projects you work on may range from greenfield applications of AI to study analysis – to improvements to how sharing links to study results works.
This role is based in office in San Francisco with flexibility to work remote 2-3 days per week.
- Talk to customers and dig into data to build your intuition around the product.
- Drive prioritization, identifying high value opportunities to drive business outcomes.
- Own product development plans end-to-end: define product specs, drive cross-functional execution, communicate releases to customers, measure results.
- Drive decisions that results in a high quality, high value product.
- Be a domain expert at Sprig on the customer and the product, sharing knowledge across departments to empower and motivate the company.
- 3-5+ years of experience in product management.
- Organized and decisive. Track record of helping teams execute by clarifying priorities, timelines, etc.
- Product sense. Intuition for what will make a compelling product for a user.
- Storytelling. Explains product value, decisions, etc. to both external and internal audiences in a way that’s clear and appropriate to the audience.
- Informed decision making. Experience conducting data analysis and user research to inform product decisions.
- Force multiplier. Equips rest of the team to understand users better, be more involved in the product, and be more motivated.
Bonus Competencies, Skills, Experiences
- Experience working on B2B SaaS products.
- Familiarity with AI and large language models (LLM, ML); technical familiarity.
- Experience conducting growth experiments.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive Employee Equity
- 401K Program
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- FSA/HSA Benefit
- $100/month Commuter Benefit
- Additional Wellbeing Benefits
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Work from Home Equipment Stipend
- Professional Development Stipend
- Hybrid Office Policy
- Lunch available 5x a week in SF and NYC
- Dinner available 2x a week in SF
- Company Sponsored Social Events
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We prioritize diversity within our team and value different perspectives, educational backgrounds, and life experiences. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
We’re “Great Place to Work” Certified! Check out our profile.
Employee Pay Disclosure
The base salary range for this full-time position is $155,000 – $175,000 + Equity + Benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all locations (San Francisco, CA; New York, NY). Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your Recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. Please note that the compensation details listed in postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include equity or benefits.