Who we are
At our core, we combine a renowned household name with a rich 30-year history and the invigorating spirit of a rapidly expanding technology startup. As the leading horizontal marketplace in Greece, we facilitate seamless connections between buyers and sellers across various domains, including real estate, jobs, second-hand goods and automoto.
We are currently undergoing a transformation journey that is both captivating and inspiring. With a vibrant team of 150 individuals, predominantly focused on technology and product development, we empower our customers to discover their dream home, secure rewarding employment, or effortlessly sell their vehicles and other belongings. Every single day, we strive to enhance the lives of millions of users by introducing small yet impactful features that simplify their daily experiences.
We are looking for someone to join our ever-expanding team of Product Owners in a full-time position. As a Product Owner, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring that the products we build create exceptional value for our customers and the company itself. You will have the opportunity to develop new products and enhance existing ones by identifying, gathering, analyzing, prioritizing, and translating business needs and opportunities into specific deliverables with ambitious targets. If you are a self-motivated individual with a passion for technology, eager to make a notable difference in the daily lives of millions of people, then this role is tailored for you.
This position brings along the following responsibilities:
– Craft, refine, and prioritize product requirements: Collaborate closely with agile development teams to create, groom, and prioritize product requirements that align with our business goals and customer needs.
– Communicate product vision and strategy: Effectively convey the product vision and strategy to the development team, ensuring alignment with the overarching goals and objectives.
– Manage the product backlog & prioritize releases: Maintain and continuously groom the product backlog, ensuring it aligns with the overall product strategy and plan. Take charge of planning, managing, and prioritizing product releases to ensure they align with stakeholder expectations, project timelines and the product roadmap.
– Collaborate effectively across teams: Partner seamlessly with respective teams to ensure the timely and high-quality delivery of new features and projects.
– Bring added value to the team: Actively participate in the evolution and growth of the team and the role itself, adapting to changing requirements and best practices.
– A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Engineering or other job-related field.
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a passion for innovation and staying at the forefront of technology.
– Excellent proficiency in both Greek and English languages.
– Effective team player with exceptional communication and organizational skills.
– At least two (2) years of working experience in a similar role or (and more importantly) the determination to catch up very quickly with the rest of the team, independently of prior experience.
What we offer
– Competitive salary, according to experience and qualifications
– We care for you, so we offer a private health insurance plan
– Opportunities for professional and personal development
– The chance to be part of a Product team where you will need to solve a lot of interesting problems, influence how we do things and see the impact of your work
– Newly renovated, centrally located, bright offices (next to metro station)
– A hybrid work model and flexible working environment
– We like to celebrate our wins, so we offer a lot of opportunities to have fun (outdoor excursions, games, drinks)
At xe.gr we support human rights among our employees and focus on creating a working environment based on Diversity and Inclusion. All candidates are equal, regardless of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.