Join the Web3 revolution at Ramp!
👋🏼 A few words about us
At Ramp, we provide a powerful fiat <> crypto toolkit that enables anyone – from established brands to blockchain pioneers – to easily onboard their next million users into Web3.
Bridging the gap between today’s financial system and the emerging crypto economy is our lifelong mission. Driven by our vision, sense of community, and passion for excellence, we relentlessly work to make this dream come true and bring Web3 to the mainstream.
From day one, our founders have built a purpose-led organisation where a culture of high performance, receptive minds, and collaboration is at the core. If you’re looking to accelerate your career, grow at pace, and have a meaningful impact, you’ll find a home at Ramp. We have huge ambitions and want people to join us on our quest to become a world-leading Web3 organisation.
🙌🏼 What you will be doing
We’re on the hunt for an exceptional Lead Product Manager (Consumer) to join our talented product management team. You’ll lead the charge in shaping our user experience ensuring every touchpoint and user flow is magical and slick. In this pivotal role you will drive the iterative development and delivery of innovative financial products that delight our customers. As a Lead Product Manager, you will play a significant role in supercharging the growth of Ramp, overseeing product strategy, execution, and alignment with the company’s vision.
🧩 What you will be working on
– Leading a cross-functional team in discovering, scoping and shipping high impact changes in our user flow that serve to increase conversion.
– Working to resolve pesky pain points across all customer journeys.
– Driving user flow improvements that result in a frictionless experience.
– Setting a bar of excellence and championing User Experience across the organisation.
– Advocating and motivating your team to accomplish their personal goals.
– Defining and monitoring key performance indicators to measure product success and guide data-driven decisions.
– Developing an effective analytics setup for informed decision-making.
– Collaborating with engineering, design, and marketing teams to create a customer-focused product roadmap.
– Overseeing the product development lifecycle, ensuring timely and budget-conscious product delivery.
– Engaging with key stakeholders, executives, customers, and partners to gather feedback and build consensus on product direction and priorities.
🤟🏻 What you will bring:
– Proven track record as a Lead or Group Product Manager in a global digital product, preferably within fintech.
– Prior experience working in a dynamic scale-up or start-up environment.
– Strong product mindset with a deep understanding of the complete product development lifecycle, including Discovery, Delivery, Continuous Discovery, Hypothesis Validation, and Running Product Experiments.
– Zero-to-one experience on a consumer facing product (ideally within a regulated setting).
– You’re data driven, can ground your thinking in analysis, identify key metrics and their drivers and evaluate the success of your work and others
– Ability to lead critical initiatives both strategically and with a hands-on approach.
– Experience in effectively managing and mentoring cross-functional teams.
– Expertise in analytics coupled with a sound knowledge of UX principles, including conversion optimisation.
– Exceptional communication skills, assertiveness, and the ability to collaborate seamlessly with diverse teams to assess needs and address any challenges.
🪄 What’s in it for you?
💸 Finance & Investment
Equity package: share in our success
Zero-fee crypto purchases via on-ramp!
Up to 130 000 GBP gross on employment contract
🩺 Health & Balance
Private healthcare for you and your dependents
Cycle to work scheme
🧠 Development & Growth
Self-development and conference budget
Internal workshops and activities supporting growth and mental health
🏢 Collaborative working setup
A modern and comfy office which has everything you’ll need to excel and collaborate with your team
Modern laptops, not all laptops are born equal
Internal Tech meetups on-site & online
Lunch on us twice a week for you to bond with fellow Rampers
Healthy snacks and beverages in the office daily
Team socials funded by us
🤝 Our interview process
1. Culture fit interview with Senior Tech Recruiter and/or Chief People Officer
2. Product management interview with Head of Design and Senior Product Manager
3. Product leadership interview with Head of Product
4. Final interview with both Co-founders
💚 Our Culture
We are fueled by a strong sense of community, purpose, and the drive to build a sustainable business. Together, we nurture a culture of high performance, low egos, receptive minds, and collaboration. We provide space for ambition, trust and empowerment to allow you to be your best self.
Our culture has been founder-driven from the start, it is defined by our shared values and behaviors, which are distinctly Ramp and represent the organisation that we have built. This is our recipe for success that we all believe in…this is how we will win!