The Location: London, UK
The Role: We are seeking an experienced, energetic and collaborative Product Management Director to join the Agribusiness team, part of the Commodity Insights division of S&P Global. We provide unrivalled expertise from farm to fork, delivering the latest market news, commodity fundamentals data and forecasts, market size and share data, and expert industry analysis across the entire food value chain, helping our clients to see the bigger picture and to act upon it.
The Impact: The successful candidate will own the development and execution of our product strategy and roadmap for a portfolio of B2B information services covering the Food and Agricultural Commodities markets.
What’s in it for you:
- Full product lifecycle management of a growth portfolio of information services for the Food and Agricultural Commodities markets
- Own product initiatives from ideation to business case, from build to launch and commercial success
- Join an established team of product managers who value learning, creativity, passion and sharing best practice
- Serve as the voice of the market across the business and be passionate about delighting customers via strong value propositions and customer experience.
- Develop and maintain a growth strategy for your product portfolio based on researching market trends and opportunities, needs of prospective and current customers, as well as how customers use the current products and competitor products.
- Translate market knowledge into user personas and product positioning statements which serve as the blueprint for both plans to improve go-to-market activities and a major input into the product roadmap.
- Develop clear and compelling roadmaps, and lead the execution of new product developments, enhancements and data transformation with technical teams and subject matter experts.
- Ensure organizational alignment around strategy and activity through frequent communication with stakeholders across Research & Analysis, Sales, Technology, Marketing, Customer Care and senior leadership.
What We’re Looking For:
- You have 10+ years’ experience in product management roles in the B2B information services industry, with strong business acumen and analytical skills.
- You have the ability to develop vision and strategy, while also keeping “hands on” with execution of product development, positioning and go-to-market activity.
- You are a team player, natural at managing cross-functional project teams towards successful outcomes, with positive energy and the ability to influence, inspire and motivate.
- You are confident working with developers, marketers, senior leadership to achieve outcomes in a matrixed environment with high organizational skills and attention to detail.
- You have exceptional communication skills with the ability to articulate vision, outcomes and activity clearly and concisely, both inside and outside the organization.
About Company Statement:
S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision making. We provide the world’s leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you’ll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape.
S&P Global Commodity Insights enables organizations to create long-term, sustainable value with data and insights for a complete view on the global energy and commodities markets.