BAFTA albert are looking for a talented Product Owner to join their busy team in their industry leading sustainability efforts!
The Digital Product Owner role will own albert’s digital tools which are critical in supporting albert’s efforts to better understand, report, avoid, and reduce greenhouse gas emissions and other environmental impacts. This role will also scope out new opportunities to support projects with digital tools (e.g. studio sustainability standard, biodiversity tracker).
At the centre of albert’s digital toolkit today is a Carbon Calculator that allows film and TV productions to measure their footprint and take early and proactive steps to reduce their emissions.
With the accelerated pace of change and increasingly stringent reporting requirements, the Digital Product Owner will be responsible for rapidly developing the Calculator and other digital tools to become more responsive to user needs.
This new role will also be the product owner of albert’s website which provides content and resources to inspire and enable sustainable practices, as well as to build networks and community.
How BAFTA albert will give you the red carpet experience
- Salary of circa £48,000 – £50,000 per annum
- Holiday – 29 days a year plus bank holidays
- Pension – 8% contributory pension
- Employee health cash-back plan
- Long-term sickness insurance
- Life assurance – four times your annual basic salary
- Employee Assistance Programme – 24/7 confidential access to expert services including counselling, wellbeing, and independent legal and financial advice
- Cycle 2 Work Scheme & season ticket loan
- Access to cinemas throughout the UK and to BAFTA events
Who you are
- Someone who excels in stakeholder engagement. You feel confident in triaging the competing, sometimes conflicting, needs of different stakeholders.
- A strategic planner, who sees the big picture.
- A skilled design thinker, understanding how to create an intuitive product experience.
- Someone who is a great communicator, both verbal and written, with excellent attention to detail.
- Experienced in rapid iteration and testing, who embraces agile principles.
If these describe you, then we’d love to hear from you!
Who we are
BAFTA albert is the leading organisation for sustainability in TV and Film, with the belief that the creative industries offer the greatest opportunity to mobilise positive action for the planet. Leading a charge against climate change, albert brings the screen industries together to tackle their environmental impact and inspire audiences to act for a sustainable future and it’s a hugely exciting time to lead our friendly team following considerable growth. As part of the BAFTA family, albert is well positioned to maximise its impact through maximising its own and BAFTA’s networks and assets.
To apply, please click here.
BAFTA is a leading arts charity focused on championing creativity, opportunity and social change for all through the transformative power of film, games and television.
Enrich the cultural landscape. Level the playing field. Be progressive. Inspire and celebrate.
We champion practitioners in film, games and television, regardless of background and life experience. We provide community for our members and strive for progressive industry and cultural practices. We recognise exceptional storytelling through our awards.
People from all backgrounds will have opportunity to thrive in the screen industries, bringing rich, more diverse stories for us to celebrate.