Job title: Product Manager
Reports to: CEO
Jump is the UK’s leading provider of sustainability engagement and behaviour change programmes, and our clients include NHS Trusts, Universities, businesses and local authorities. Our mission is to empower and motivate people to take action for a sustainable future.
We’re all about driving positive behaviour change, whether it’s energy saving in the workplace or improving waste minimisation among residents. We’re proud to be working with some of the largest and most progressive organisations in the UK who, like us, believe that we will reach net zero much faster by bringing more people on the journey. We’re also proud of our purpose-driven culture, united by our mission and ambitions to reach more people with our award-winning product and service.
Your Role in Our Mission
As Product Manager at Jump, you’ll be part of shaping our product strategy, ensuring our offerings meet market demands and driving business growth. You’ll be responsible for helping develop, implement, and refine our product roadmap, aligning it with customer needs and our overarching business objectives. You’ll be overseeing the entire product lifecycle, from concept to launch.
Your primary focus will be on creating products that not only attract new clients but also retain and build loyalty among our members and clients. You’ll need to be an innovative thinker, an adept multitasker, and have a hands-on approach to product development and execution.
Ultimately, as Product Manager, you’ll help guarantee that our products resonate with our target audience and position Jump for its next phase of expansion. In essence, your role in our mission can be pivotal and influential.
· Product Strategy Development: help define and implement product strategies aligned with company objectives.
· Market Analysis: Conduct market research to identify customer needs, market trends, and understand our competitive landscape.
· Product Roadmap Management: Curate and maintain our product roadmap, prioritising features based on value and feasibility.
· Technical project management: running our tech stack & making decisions on where to invest time and effort.
· Budget and Resource Management: Manage budgets and resources effectively to deliver products within time and cost constraints.
· Supplier management: managing key 3rd party suppliers and ensuring quality & value for money.
· Troubleshooting; working out how to get things fixed, checking bugs, exploring work arounds & identifying improvements.
Your skills and experience
· +2-3 years’ experience in Product Management (ideally within B2B SaaS)
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
· Ability to lead and work collaboratively in a team environment.
· Knowledge of product development processes and methodologies.
Our offer to you
Job type: Full-time, 5-days per week
Starting salary: basic salary £32,000 a year + annual bonus
Holidays: 22 days per annum + extra day for every year of service
Hybrid working: 50:50 working from home and in the office within 50 miles of the office, and 1 day a week for those further than 50 miles.
· Benefit from our Employee Ownership Trust structure (i.e. tax-free annual bonus)
· Flexible working outside of core hours (10:00 – 16:00 Mon-Fri)
· Annual company bonus scheme.
· Wellbeing week during Christmas
· Early Friday finish – 4pm instead of 5:30pm.
· Extra day of holiday for every year of service.
· £200 Personal Development and Wellbeing budget each year.
· Opportunity for 4-week sabbatical leave at 10% pay after 2 years of employment.
· Paid volunteering day each year and time off to donate blood.
· Cycle 2 Work programme
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Employee Discounts Programme
· Compassionate Leave
· Company Pension Scheme
· Submit your CV and a (short) Cover Letter to our Application Portal
· 15-minute intro call with one of our SMT
· 1-hour interview with our Programmes Director and CEO
· We’d prefer to hold the interview in person, but if for some reason you can’t then we’re happy to go online.
Deadline for applications: 10/12/2023
Jump into your new career
At Jump, we value empathy, impact, innovation, fun, collaboration, and entrepreneurial spirit – but most of all, we want you to feel comfortable to be yourself. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. We particularly welcome applications from disabled, Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are under-represented within the sustainability and technology sectors.
Express yourself, join our community and help us empower & motivate people to take action for a sustainable future.
To be considered, please submit your CV and a (short) cover letter explaining why you want the job an d how you meet the criteria above at our Application Portal on our website.