We’ve a hybrid Senior PM role to help us on our mission to help those that are there for us when we need them to save on the things they buy.
The Role and the Team
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our growing product team. This is a new role reporting into the Product Director.
As a key member of our product team, you’ll be responsible for helping us define business opportunities, agree on a business outcome, and execute different strategies to deliver the outcome in a defined space.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with the Product Director to develop the strategy and roadmap for your area
- Become the subject matter expert on your domain. Identify the most relevant problems for our organisation to tackle and execute a solution
- Own the product roadmap and execution for your area end-to-end. This includes requirement gathering, being a key member of Agile ceremonies, experimentation roadmap, backlog management, etc.
- Drive all aspects of product management throughout the product lifecycle in the problem/squad remit
- Support and guide product decisions with data, UX research, market trends and competitors. Deeply understand our members and their needs, as well as our products performance (funnel, KPIs)
- Leverage measurement frameworks to assess the impact of your work
- Partner with design to agree and implement best practices to continually enhance our web and mobile apps
- Work together with data and engineering to improve our product performance and adopt new technologies as needed
- Manage stakeholders and third parties as needed. We operate in a cross-functional way and collaboration for a successful outcome is key
What You’ll Bring
- Experience in product management in digital first or Tech environments, both on a strategic and operational level
- Familiar with Agile methodologies, master at prioritization
- Hands-on, organised, and detail-oriented while not losing sight of the big picture. You’ll need to be able to drive initiatives forward from early inception all the way to roll-out
- Able to solve complex and ambiguous problems by leveraging data, market insights, stakeholder insights, and first principles thinking
- A structured thinker with strong analytical and excellent communication skills
- A proven track record of transitioning teams towards experimentation and a data driven approach is highly desirable
- We’d also love if you have marketplace, e-commerce and/or affiliate experience, experience with AI and experience with Amplitude, Braze, Tableau, Figma or experimentation platforms