What you will do
Design @ Tractable
The way we build products at Tractable is by putting together teams of designers, software engineers, product managers, scientists, and many others to work on a variety of problems. Design is a strategic pillar for 2024 and beyond—we are building a smart team of doers to define how AI and computer vision is applied to a wide range of environments and use cases.
What you will be doing:
You will lead through design—designing software and AI interaction models to support complex workflows for our users, helping millions of people globally recover faster from car accidents using our cutting-edge AI.
- Work closely with product managers, engineers, AI researchers and cross-functional stakeholders to prioritise design opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Structure discovery plans and conduct research with a variety of users inside of our customer organisations.
- Work embedded in a product development team to understand requirements, and iterate on creative, thoughtful solutions.
- Communicate at various stages of the design process with sketches, wireframes, mockups, and/or prototypes.
- Help integrate user needs and customer feedback into our products and experiences.
- Advocate and support design as a team and discipline across Tractable.
What you need to be successful:
- 5+ years experience designing thoughtful and effective products in a technology company (ideally SaaS)
- Experience in delivering impact through design in complex business domains
- Expert in conducting early and iterative discovery to test new innovative ideas
- Experience working cross-functionally with other teams and disciplines (Product, Engineering, etc.)
- Strong ownership mentality and perseverance.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to drive experimental and iterative work.
- Portfolio of work showcasing your ability to create great user experiences.