Coordinate Sport helps organisations to coordinate everything in one application. From their timetables, scheduling, bookings, projects, payroll, finance, reports, customers, team, equipment, and compliance all from one place.
Coordinate is software designed with sports and activity providers in mind. We already work with some of the leading Sports Activity Providers, Bikeability and Sports Foundation Trusts across the UK.
A growing company, ready to transform an already unique and industry-leading application. We offer a creative, agile and collaborative environment, where you can contribute to build real improvements and use your problem solving skills to be part of our disruptive plans to shape the industry.
We are seeking an experienced Product Manager to join our team and lead our efforts in ensuring our customers’ success and happiness.
What the job involves:
- Help to define the product vision and roadmap in alignment with the company’s overall strategy and goals
- Conduct market research, user interviews, and data analysis to understand customer needs and identify market opportunities
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including engineering, professional services, design, and sales, to develop and launch new products and features
- Define and prioritise product requirements and features based on business objectives, customer feedback, and market trends
- Manage the product backlog, prioritise tasks, and ensure timely delivery of products and features
- Monitor and analyse product performance metrics, and develop strategies to improve product adoption, engagement, and retention
- Communicate product updates and changes to internal stakeholders, designers and customers
Your goals will be:
- Develop and launch successful products that meet customer needs and drive business growth
- Increase customer satisfaction and retention by delivering high-quality products and features
- Optimise the product development process to improve efficiency, reduce costs, and accelerate time-to-market
- Develop and maintain a competitive product portfolio that positions the company as a market leader
- Foster a culture of innovation and continuous improvement within the product team
Who you are:
- Strong understanding of SaaS business models and industry trends
Knowledge of product management principles and practices
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies
- Understanding of data analysis and reporting tools
- Knowledge of market trends and customer needs in the industry
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously
- Ability to think strategically and identify long-term goals and opportunities
- Ability to make data-driven decisions
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances and priorities
- Flexible working schedule
- Additional holiday for length of service
- Reward Gateway
- Office closure between Christmas & New Year
- Casual Dress Code
If you’re excited about the prospect of working with customers in a growing dynamic company and helping our customers achieve their goals, we encourage you to apply.
Join us in this pivotal role and contribute to the success of both our customers and our business.
Coordinate Sport is an equal-opportunity employer.