When it comes to technology, beauty is in the dark ages. This is despite being a similar size to the taxi industry. Our platform for seamlessly booking elite freelancers is loved by everyone from L’Oréal to Pixie Lott.
Backed by an experienced team of angels this is an opportunity to join a high growth start-up at the beginning of the journey. Join us on our mission to build the leading digital platform for all your beauty and wellness needs.
We are looking for our first Product Manager to take ownership of the Secret Spa platform. As the only member of the product team to begin with, you will be responsible for prioritising the needs of the business, customers, beauty professionals and employees. You will then need to work with our engineering team to rapidly deliver high impact improvements. This is a unique opportunity to take control of a successful MVP and lead the scale up supported by significant investment.
- STRATEGY: Set product vision for our mobile apps and website
- INSIGHT: Deep quantitative and qualitative analysis into user behaviour
- PLANNING: Develop short and long term roadmap
- SPECIFICATIONS: Write in-depth requirements for new features and improvements
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT: Manage dev team with the help of the engineering lead
- QUALITY CONTROL: oversee user testing of new features / issue resolutions
- COMMUNICATION: communicate feature releases / fixes and ensure that the right people receive the right information
- Possibly ex-consulting, large financial services firm, or a product manager at a start-up / tech company
- Left and right brain thinker who is driven by data but creative enough to know when to ignore it
- A strong ability in either UX design (e.g. Sketch, Photoshop) or data analysis (e.g. SQL, Python)
- Deep understanding and empathy for users
- Strong strategic mindset, comprehends the big picture