VoucherCodes is the UK’s leading savings destination, helping millions of people save money online and in-store across our leading mobile optimised site and app. Our 8 million users trust us to deliver the biggest savings on the things they want to buy and we’re passionate about helping them save more at the brands they love.
Reporting directly to the Head of Product, we’re looking for an entrepreneurial, resourceful and creative product manager to help us deliver the products and experiences that will delight our users and retail partners. In collaboration with senior leaders and key internal stakeholders, the successful candidate will help define the roadmap and then work across functions – including design, engineering, marketing, operations, partnerships, business analytics and customer service – to execute it.
Candidates must be adept at thinking big while realizing that success is often the result of excellent execution and the close management of every milestone and detail. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of, and experience with full lifecycle product management in a consumer facing web environment.
- Full lifecycle product management for key products and feature
- Developing new product ideas, functions and product extensions, based on evolving technology and customer needs, to deliver the proposition in simple and delightful ways which will win new users and keep current users coming back
- Partner with a technical lead to run a team of engineers and designers delivering experiences that delight our users and retail partners
- Write clear and concise requirements and user stories, prioritise development items and coordinate schedules with design and engineering teams
- Collaborate with other product owners to ensure successful cross-platform integration of key site features and initiatives
- Collecting market and user insight – through internal and external sources and user testing – to inform the business and the proposition development
- Work closely with the product team and senior leadership in planning and successfully delivering a roadmap that supports the business strategy and objectives