At VoucherCodes it’s our mission to make life more affordable for our 8 million users. Working with over 5,000 retailers and restaurants online and in-store, our users trust us to deliver the biggest exclusive savings on our site and app.
This role is a great opportunity to take on product leadership of a vibrant and successful tech company. We’re looking for someone full of energy and ready for a new challenge.
VoucherCodes might not sound like the sexiest product, but you’ll be joining a team of 100 talented individuals, who are passionate about savings and the difference they make to millions of lives across the UK every single day.
With a solid background in product management, this role will give you the chance to
develop your leadership skills and make an impact across the business. As a member of the leadership team you’ll be integral to shaping and driving the culture and strategy of VoucherCodes.
We’re looking for somebody who:
- Cares about user experience
- Is not afraid of complex problems and challenges
- Enjoys mentoring and developing their team
- Will get in-the-weeds when needed
- Wants to work somewhere with a fun, fast-paced culture
- Lead, mentor and coach a product and design team of 10 people to develop and
enhance products to achieve the vision, taking into account customer research,
technology developments, existing assets and relationships, as well as business
- Spot digital trends early and show a relentless passion to talk to your users to understand their needs.
- Establish shared understanding of the product vision, strategy and plan across the company, building consensus on priorities leading to product roadmap and
- Drive product launches and go-to-market communications to consumers and partners.
- Engage closely with the engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as a reasonable execution schedule.
- Dive in and provide hands-on support to your team when required.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- Solid product management experience working in a fast-paced web business on
consumer facing digital products; experience with B2B products nice to have.
- Ability to inspire your own team as well as other cross functional teams, and the company overall.
- Passion and flair for creating great digital experiences for consumers across platforms.
- Strong communication skills. Effortlessly switch between communicating high-level strategy to senior management and specific day-to-day detail with engineers and designers.
- Results oriented with strong commercial understanding.
- Excellent organisational and execution skills. Ability to establish processes and “get stuff done” in a constantly evolving environment, making trade-offs when required to make progress towards vision while meeting shorter term goals.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from respected university