DealTap is an all-in-one electronic signature platform specifically designed for Ontario REALTORS®. Our comprehensive contract processing platform increase agents and brokers’ efficiency. We are fast growing and are looking for software engineers to join the team.
We are searching for Director/VP of Product to join the team in creating the next generation of digital platform and systems. This is a full time position in Toronto, Ontario. Director/VP of Product will work closely with developers, architect, QAs, marketing and customer success, is primarily responsible for driving product strategy and design.
Key Responsibilities include
- Lead and drive the vision of DealTap products.
- Direct and manage product management, product design, usability testing and quality assurance resources.
- Work with others and drive agile product development processes and best practices.
- Work with technology and application development team to identify innovative, executable solutions to user needs.
- Ability to manage product roadmap, backlogs, designs and business specifications.
- Drive ideas from inception through complete execution.
- Facilitate product-planning strategy sessions.
The ideal candidate should have
- Bachelor’s degree in STEM, Business Administration or Marketing.
- At least 8 years of product management experience.
- Previous experience building SaaS or PaaS products.
- Previous experience building web & native applications.
- Previous experience in driving product strategy & vision, manage product managers to translate strategy into actionable and tactical project definitions.
- Entrepreneurial spirit; able to drive innovation and ideation; obtain feedback on proposed new products and services.
- The ability to scope initiatives accurately and prioritize work items appropriately and yet capable in working multiple initiatives all at once.
- Diplomatic, collaborative and dedicated team player.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to present emerging concepts & trends to both tech and non-tech audiences.
- Ability to identify product usage trends using quantitative and qualitative data sources to drive product improvements.
Nice to haves
- Real Estate background
- Software development experience.
- Industrial Design or Human Interaction Design (HID) experience.