We are recruiting for an experienced Product Manager to join our fast growing digital automotive start up in central London.
As Product Manager you’ll be the voice of our customers and find innovative ways to solve problems and improve the product. You’ll have strong Product Management experience working in an agile environment with a test and learn approach to product development.
We are looking for an user-focused, driven, creative Product Manager to help grow our fast paced business.
- Be the voice of the user, conducting user research and gathering feedback
- Responsible for ensuring all business priorities are clearly defined via the product roadmap
- Own the product backlog and prioritisation of features
- Work with key stakeholders to gather requirements and understand the business goals
- Focus on the detail to ensure the best solution is delivered
- Maximise business benefit from the product through optimisations and creation of new features
- Clearly convey product requirements to UX and development teams and be involved in the full product cycle from hypothesis to delivery
- Be commercially aware and measure the results of all new features and products
- Ensure the UX and design of site is of a high standard and using best practises
- Enjoy a fast paced, start up environment
- Be able to inspire others with the product vision
- Be the expert in your market and be the customer champion
- Be able to influence & manage expectations of stakeholders
- Self starter with strong problem solving skills
- Understand agile principles
- At least 2 years experience
- Flexible working
- Team lunches and outings
- Friday drinks
- Fun & vibrant shared startup office
Note: Office location may move to South West London