What is Quorso?
Quorso is one of Europe’s most exciting tech startups. Our AI-powered software empowers front-line managers responsible for over $10 billion and enables some of the world’s largest companies to improve profitability and performance.
We’re growing very fast (2x every quarter), and well-funded. We have an experienced and high-quality team (ex-McKinsey, Box, JP Morgan and Pivotal Labs). Quorso has clients in both the US and UK and is looking to grow in both geographies.
At Quorso, design has a seat at the table. You’ll have to know how to leverage that seat and make informed decisions by collaborating with your peers. You know and love visual design, design systems and asset management. You’ve read Lean UX and have demonstrated the ability to deliver design quickly before. You love design pairing and cross-functional pairing as necessary. You enjoy *seriously* collaborative teams. You like to work alongside and learn from lean and agile leaders.
Even more, you enjoy daily product decision-making and real product delivery with product managers and developers. You’ll have an important role to play in the ongoing evolution of our identity and visual style. As well as UI design for the product.
We pair pretty much all day, every day. We do this because it delivers remarkable results. You’ll work constantly in collaboration with design and engineering. We believe in working at a sustainable pace.
To succeed, you’ll want these things:
- A passion for UI/UX and User Research
- Humility balanced with thoughtfulness and a commitment to finding the best solutions for users
- A strong background in facilitating UX workshops and discovery activities
- Proven track record of designing digital products and experiences across multiple platforms (mobile, web, chat/voice, etc.)
- Exceptional visual, verbal, and writing skills. A lot of what we do is communicating, discussing, and defending ideas and decisions.
- Social and personal skills that make others want you on their team.
- Have experience working across markets and on top of competitor trends in the B2B market, ensuring industry knowledge and learnings are brought into your work
- Occasionally we will need you to help us with designing non-UI/UX elements like: landing pages, marketing emails, merchandise, stationery, posters and other marketing collateral.
Who we are looking for:
- A strong cross-team player with excellent communication and collaboration skills and experience working with engineers, designers, and other product leaders
- Someone with an excellent portfolio, showcasing your passion for graphic design, storytelling through design and demonstrating your strong sense of composition, layout, typography and colour
- A data-driven approach to problem-solving
- A working understanding of product metrics and their relation to business metrics
- Experience with Lean and User-Centered Design methodologies
- Experience with agile development methodology, ideally Extreme Programming
- Expert in using the latest design tools – Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Invision, Figma
- 3+ years of UI/UX or similar experience, especially with large-scale, distributed products