We built Mode from the ground up as the best BI product for Analysts and Data Scientists. But as we grow, we find ourselves serving far broader audiences — entire companies from Finance to Operations to Marketing to Engineering, and everything in between. For many of our customers, we are the central data hub to support analytical decision making. Building out a product that is accessible to all without diluting the experience for Analysts is a big challenge.
Mode’s product team is responsible for ensuring that we deliver the best possible experience to our customers — technical flexibility for power users and simplicity for others — while driving toward larger business goals.
What you’ll do
- Work cross-functionally with each team in the company to develop product strategy and prioritize features
- Manage the product development process from conception through design, release, and iteration
What we look for
- An experienced web or mobile PM who has worked on user-facing web applications
- Careful and flexible thought on prioritization, tradeoffs and the user experience
- Experience working on data or analytics products
- Familiarity with common analytics tools: SQL, Python, Excel, etc.
Mode is a collaborative analytics platform that brings teams together around data to make game-changing decisions.
In everything we do, we strive to put the people we do it for first. This starts internally: together we’re building a culture that embraces diversity and learning, humility and gratitude. At the same time, we try not to take ourselves too seriously and strive for a healthy balance between work and personal pursuits.
Benefits you can expect as a Mode employee:
- Generous, flexible PTO and family leave
- Flexible work schedules—we trust you to know what will make yourself most productive
- Generous professional development policy that includes funds earmarked for each employee’s discretionary professional growth—Have a conference you want to attend? A class you want to take? If it’s helping take your career to the next level, it’s on us.
- Excellent health coverage for team members and their families (Mode pays the 100% of the premiums)
- Supportive work environment and a manager who is focused on your professional growth
- Company events that highlight our team’s passions and hobbies
- Snacks and in-office lunches shared at our ever-growing lunch table
Mode is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.