We’re looking for an exceptional, creative Product Design Lead to drive design-led innovation at AlphaSights. You will be leading the charge to deliver the very best experiences for our clients. You’ll run complex design projects across multiple product teams, shaping strategy, defining excellence and upskilling your colleagues in the process.
It’s a fantastic opportunity for a seasoned practitioner to bring to life beautiful, meaningful, human-centered products – that meet both user needs and business goals – to a space ripe for disruption.
AlphaSights connects professionals in financial, consulting, and corporate industries to experts who have the precise knowledge they need to make smarter, mission-critical decisions. Each year we find, engage, and connect to tens of thousands of experts. Digital innovation is in our blood; we’re are as much a technology company as a professional services firm.
Founded in 2008, AlphaSights currently employs about 500 professionals in eight offices around the globe and regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world.
- Define the vision for our end-to-end client experience, working collaboratively to turn that vision into reality.
- Lead design projects through the development lifecycle, working closely with Product and Engineering.
- Plan and execute user research, deploying all the tools in your arsenal to understand user motivations, habits, and workflows.
- Distill your work into highly engaging and functional presentations, sketches, wireframes, and prototypes as necessary, communicating and presenting this to both technology and commercial stakeholders.
- Champion user experience and advocate for design best-practice across the organisation, helping to build our design culture and systems.
- Lead and coach more junior designers to unlock their potential and guide their career growth.
You’re a great fit if you:
- Have 5-7 years of design experience
- Live and breathe UX, are up to date with, and ideally driving forward, best-practices in the industry.
- Excel using the tools of the trade, particularly rapid-prototyping technology.
- Have a BA/BSc/MA in HCI, Information Systems, Computer Science, Graphic Design or similar (preferred).
- Love tackling ambiguous design problems, combining both intuitive and analytical thinking, and have the grit to get to a great solution.
- Have a demonstrated ability to develop exceptional user experiences that have had successful commercial outcomes.
- Are empathetic, collaborative, detail-oriented, and self-motivated with excellent organisational, time and project management skills.
- Are a clear thinker and persuasive communicator, with excellent verbal and written communication skills. You’ll need to gain support for your ideas and engage with stakeholders to gather feedback.