Phoneburner is a sales acceleration platform that automates low value tasks for sales people so they can focus on what matters most: having meaningful, live conversations with sales prospects. We’re a 7-year overnight success that’s still growing by ~70%+ YOY with a team of 35. Our customers include growth teams ranging from Silicon Valley Unicorns to Fortune 100s. Last month our customers engaged in millions-of-minutes of new conversations through PhoneBurner, and we need YOUR help defining our product roadmap to delight our customers & quantifiably improve their efficiency.
- You have an extensive background in SAAS based product management.
- Demonstrable success in the PM role in a sales or growth focused SAAS preferred.
- You love using data to harness actionable insights to define your PM roadmap.
- You’re comfortable bringing together a team with a low-ego approach to get business, engineering, leadership, marketing, etc engaged and moving in the right direction.
- You are a great strategist who demonstrates terrific business acumen, passion for innovation, and are an outstanding collaborator.
- In SoCal or remote for outstanding US based candidates, no international sorry.
- About 80% of our organization works remotely across the USA and we have systems that support great outcomes for remote teams. Or work in our fun SoCal office.
- We have the work / life / win balancing act down.
- We have a team that’s honest, direct, and performance oriented – no bs or politics.
- Competitive salary, health benefits, etc as you would expect.
More About Us:
Our vision is to massively improve the efficiency of sales teams around the world, it is shocking how much repetitive busywork is involved for even the most talented sales people. We measure ourselves on the hours of efficiency that we save for our customers by automating their dialing, voicemails, email, appointment setting, etc. But we are still scratching the surface – to date our product vision has been co-managed by our CEO, our CTO, and our VP of Sales but it’s time to hire somebody better than we are who can take our product to the next level.