- Leading creation of an internal product strategy, vision and roadmap.
- Conducting internal customer research to stay close to the needs of our operations team and incorporate those needs back into the product.
- Working closely with the operations, engineering and design teams to identify problems and opportunities and design experiments and features to address them.
- Analysing data to identify problems and opportunities, and set clearly defined goals for new features.
- Taking responsibility for key productivity metrics across the business, and driving significant improvements in funnel conversion.
- You’re an experienced and successful Product Manager with a track record of working on internal tooling at a large operations heavy business
- You enjoy owning business critical metrics, and are highly motivated by results
- You thrive in a fast paced environment, and are willing to get involved in whatever way is necessary to drive the business forward
- You’re equally comfortable explaining a feature to a group of customer success agents with minimal technical knowledge as you are conversing with the engineering team about domain models and APIs
- You think data always wins, and strive to use data to justify all your product and prioritisation decisions
- You’re proactive, and are comfortable taking complete ownership of a part of the product experience
- You love to experiment and find the fastest way to prove the value of a product or feature before you start building it
- You constantly challenge the decisions being made around you, and aren’t afraid to speak up if you disagree with something
- You’ll see the impact your work creates, and we’ll encourage you to take ownership.
- We’re solving problems that haven’t yet been solved – if you want to experience automating the manual and pushing the boundary of regulation for the better, this is the place.
- We’re open to new things. Using the right tool to solve the problem is key to us, so if there’s a new tool, process or way of working that you want to introduce, we’ll listen.
- We move quickly, and you’ll be learning continuously, taking pride in releasing new features daily or weekly.
- You’ll be part of a cross-functional team working alongside a UX designer and software engineers, and working closely with your internal customers, our operations team.
A happy team makes everyone a winner, and we want to keep upbeat and motivated. Visit our office – we think you’ll agree we do a pretty good job.
Personal development – A generous budget to spend on whatever helps you improve what you do – from courses to books, it’s up to you how you spend it.
Workplace pension – we’re set up with Aviva to make sure we’re contributing to help you save for retirement.
Flexible working arrangements.
Holiday – 25 days of holiday a year, and we encourage you take it – the only catch is you’ll need to bring home a postcard to add to our fridge collection, We’ll also throw in an extra day off for your birthday.
Food & Drink – Free breakfast, fruit, tea and coffee, beer and wine on Friday, team lunches every other week, plus all the toast and peanut butter you can eat.
Socials – We take it in turns to organise monthly socials – ranging from karaoke to comedy night to go-karting.
The Trussle office – We’re right beside Old Street roundabout, and our office is kitted out with showers, a kitchen, outdoor space and even a tree house.
Please note that we are looking for full-time employees to work in our London office. We are currently unable to offer visa support.